[REMOVE ADS]

Is your Favorite Artist/ Celebrity Tweeting

Have u signed up to Twitter yet...Looks like My Fav Artist [[Anita Baker) has finally come out of hiding and is tweeting her little self away..She has tweeted me several times..I say about time http://twitter.com/#!/IAMANITABAKER

Is it actually her? If she just joined Twitter, it usually takes a little bit of time for Twitter to officially verify a celebrity. When they do, it will say "verified" on their Twitter page...to show that it's actually them. As many people tend to create fake celebrity Twitter accounts and then they get shut down.

trust me it's her...its even on her official website... And trust me as her biggest fan the stuff me and her went back n forth about only she would know because it happened between me and her

If they are it's on PearlyGates.com..... or that competing network.....Unfrozen.net

Twitter???is it related to tweetee that cute little bird who's always running from that mean ol[putty tat]???

Quote Originally Posted by abfan View Post
    trust me it's her...its even on her official website... And trust me as her biggest fan the stuff me and her went back n forth about only she would know because it happened between me and her
    I've heard about the back & forth between you two...lol

abfan, I've been thinking about you. How are you managing the diabetes?