[REMOVE ADS]

Which is more temptin?

Yes i know that picking the prettiest temps song is like picking stars out of the sky...or is it? I'm only talking about two songs both eddie leads,the beautiful smokey penned[what love has joined-1965]or the magnificent last lead from eddie[just my imagination-1971]no cheating just these two...pick one!!!

"Just My Imagination" hands down! Probably one of their greatest recordings in my opinion.

"Just My Imagination"

Not that simple for me.

Imagination is a better song......but can't compare to the "pretty" in Eddie's voice from the 1965 era.

Not that simple

"Just My Imagination" is my pick. Even the karaoke version [[original backing track) is tear inducing.

No contest; "Just My Imagination" is my choice. While The Temps version of "What Love Has Joined Together" is pleasant listening, I think Mary Wells has the best take on that song.

Ok,cool for me although mary wells version is good the temps take it to another level[what love has joined].

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Ok,cool for me although mary wells version is good the temps take it to another level[what love has joined].
    Don't get me wrong, I like the Tempts version, but you compared it to one of my Temptations favorites! LOL!

I Chose What Love Has Joined Togrther! Should Have Been Released As A Single!