[REMOVE ADS]

Page 84 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 74 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 94 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,200 of 6674

Thread: Yo... Moe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have a question. Based on Jerry Oz's first post about the TT defense basically being asleep at the wheel, why does it sound like Bush is being picked on, especially if he's coming off an injury? This isn't directed at you Moe because after looking around I've seen several TT fans dog the guy out. I think it's interesting. shrugs

Ms m....what happened??? Looks like your cakewalk to the east title has a few lumps in it[hehehhehehe]watch out for the eagles...hey jerry, them gizzards can't beat the hornets to save their souls, they need to stop throwing up threes and go to the basket!!

I wish I had an answer Jai, but on to the next game.

BTW....YOU said it was a cakewalk, I never said that.
    Last edited by ms_m; 11-24-2021 at 04:14 PM.

YES I DID, RELAX MY SWEET,YOUR[BOYZ]WILL WIN THE EAST..NO COMPITITION..[of course if anything happens to Dak-ALL BETS OFF]HEAVY IS THE HEAD THAT WEARS THE CROWN!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    YES I DID, RELAX MY SWEET,YOUR[BOYZ]WILL WIN THE EAST..NO COMPITITION..[of course if anything happens to Dak-ALL BETS OFF]HEAVY IS THE HEAD THAT WEARS THE CROWN!!
    Guess that explains why my neck is hurting.

Happy Thanksgiving Ms M, Jerry, R&B, & all sports lovers!!
    I'll be front & center for the games today [especially yours, Ms M].
    Bears/ Lions, meh......
    Bills/Saints may be interesting....
    Hope everyone enjoys their day!!

Name:  thanksgiving1.jpg
Views: 2256
Size:  50.2 KB

I make an effort to always be thankful and greatful these days [[age does that to you), so the emphasis for me is game day!!!!

Name:  eeb0b4ffd0a52c35ccff39c618b6edad--cowboys-football-football-team.jpg
Views: 2102
Size:  14.5 KB

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody. I hope you all are safe and enjoy your day. And go ahead and eat too much if you want to.

Not to fear, Jerry. Got my "Thanksgiving Pants" on.....

This first game.....meh

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    This first game.....meh
    agree but I will admit I'm getting a little worried about our game.

I'm not, Ms M. .........Boyz are home playin'

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    I'm not, Ms M. .........Boyz are home playin'
    **Cough Cough!!!**

Those who know, know...

This is BS!

Score for the TD......what's with the kicker, Ms M?
    That pic? I know........

TOUCHDOWN
    AND NO EXTRA POINT.

I think we need more emoticons.........smh

What we really need is Dak to get his head out of his.......................

I've got a headache!

Well I be damn!

TOUCHDOWN

Touchdown
    whoop de doo

Pocket? Yes, indeed........needed that TD

Cowboys #30 loves his pass interferences......not

My nerves can't take this

Brown just got on my LAST NERVE

Oh well and later!

This is getting interesting.

Hey #30 [[Anthony Brown) 4 defensive penalties!!!?

Dumb penalties

OT…..who would’ve thought?

Didn't miss anything with that night game blowout, either......

Ms m...that crown is getting very heavy isn't it?

and then she said...
    Name:  dallas-cowboys-fam-meme-forever.jpg
Views: 3171
Size:  13.3 KB
    Last edited by ms_m; 11-28-2021 at 06:13 AM.

Let me adjust my crown and get on with my day...

Name:  what-makes-you-a-queen-when-you-know-that-you-44186081.jpg
Views: 2094
Size:  15.2 KB

The announcer sounded giddy Big Ben threw a pic....geesh!

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    The announcer sounded giddy Big Ben threw a pic....geesh!
    Do you remember who was the announcer? I’m down in my [[soon to be)new state.

Congrats X2 Jerry Oz!!

Trust me Moe, I feel your pain and frustration!

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    Congrats X2 Jerry Oz!!

Trust me Moe, I feel your pain and frustration!
    Thanks. I needed something good because literally every team that I like [[NBA, NCAA men's hoops & football) has lost every game they played since Monday. Several of them in heartbreaking fashion. I'm thinking about taking up a new way to pass my time...

At least I have someone else with me on the loser’s couch, Ms M. I’ll make a pitcher for us.

Ahh Moe, what is this loser couch you speak of? We've only lost 4 games and still number one in our division. Playing like crap right now?... yes...feeling your pain?...yes....losers? no dear, not going there but I'll take that drink

Can't remember the announcer's name but he was kinda of an "a".

Have fun and be careful!

My team needs to rebuild, period. It starts with the QB. His ego needs to call it a day & just retire on the millions he’s made. I remember before the season started he was to have been paid some ridiculous amount of money but “settled “ for 19million to “help the team.” Really? The party is over, check your ego at the door & call it a day. And for anything less then the Rooney’s may be under the influence of some wacky stuff.

When I think about Jimmy G of the Niners with a 27-million-dollar [[no trade clause) contract and Big Ben taking 19 million…sounds pretty humble on Big Ben’s part to me.

Looking from the outside in I think he should hang it up [[and take Brady with him) but
    most professional athletes have a very unique persepctive on life that is not easy for someone like me [[a non athlete) to relate to. It is what it is. shrugs

The Pittsburgh Sportswriters are showing no mercy. Good for them! I won’t be able to see Tomlin’s press conference tomorrow until later in the day. It won’t make for a happy environment at Steelers Headquarters.

So what is the answer? They fire everyone and wait 3 to 5 years to rebuild?

And did I hear the 49ers are unloading Jimmy G at the end of the season?

I have not said a word on Twitter. I’ll admit I don’t know the answer except that, maybe we should’ve been shopping for a new QB a year or two ago. No one pays me to make those decisions. That’s it. People are going nuts.

TJ Watt has Covid…,.

From ESPN.com:
    Mike Tomlin promises changes for Pittsburgh Steelers after lopsided loss to Cincinnati Bengals

Brooke Pryor
    ESPN Staff Writer

PITTSBURGH -- Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said there will be changes coming to his 5-5-1 team after its lopsided loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.

"We just stunk the place up," he said. "When you play the way that we played and the score is as lopsided as it is, that's just the reality of it.

"... What you can't do is continue to do the things that you've been doing and expect a different result. We're open to some schematic changes. We're open to some personnel changes, obviously. They won't be drastic in nature, probably more subtle in nature, but hopefully significant. Significant in a positive way."

Tomlin said the changes will come in both what the Steelers do and who they do it with, using last year's Week 8 win against the Baltimore Ravens as an example. In that game, the Steelers frequently used a package of three outside linebackers, leaning on their depth at the position.

"It might be the repositioning of people or it might be the leaning on depth as a strength," Tomlin said of how he could enact change. "We don't overcomplicate things, but we are open to change when change produces or has a chance to produce a desired outcome.

"When you have red paint, you paint your barn red. That's kind of a motto or a cliché that we live by at times. That's what I mean when I'm saying we're open to change. Is it people and insertion of people? Yes, if it potentially makes us better, but not for the sole purpose of change. It may just mean the alignment or configuration of people in an effort to highlight areas maybe where we have depth and maybe minimize some areas where we don't."

Some of those changes will likely be seen up front -- on both sides of the ball. Offensive tackle Zach Banner, who spent the first half of the season on injured reserve, has slowly earned more playing time in jumbo packages, and he could be in line to regain the starting spot he lost after tearing his ACL last season. And, on the defensive line, the Steelers signed former Green Bay Packers third-round pick Montravius Adams off the New Orleans Saints practice squad, giving them much-needed depth at nose tackle.

One change that won't be happening any time soon, though, is the return of defensive lineman Stephon Tuitt, who hasn't participated in any team drills dating back to training camp. Still recovering from knee surgery, Tuitt remains on IR, and Tomlin didn't have an update on a timetable for his return.

"He won't be available to us this week, and so the people that have my attention are those that will be," Tomlin said. "We'll continue to monitor his progress, and when he gets close I'll have an update for you guys."

After players like Minkah Fitzpatrick said the team needed to change how it practices, suggesting more reps and more up-tempo walk-throughs, Tomlin said they could also utilize pads this week in preparation for Sunday's game against the Ravens. But Tomlin also declined to say if some players, like quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who often misses Wednesday and has been a limited participant in some Thursday practices, specifically needed to get more work in practice.

"Some people need physical work, some people need mental work, some people need to get well," Tomlin said. "We don't paint with a broad brush. We make individual decisions that are based on the individual men that put us in position to carry the strongest unit into a stadium on weekends, and that philosophical approach will not change."

One change, though, that isn't coming down the pipeline is one suggested by second-year wide receiver Chase Claypool. Speaking Monday, Claypool offered that playing music at practice might be a positive change.

"I think some music would help," Claypool said. "We had music in the warm-ups and that stuff is fun. People are dancing, having fun, so I think maybe music would make practice a little more fun and a little more up-tempo, that's my one suggestion but Coach T has been doing this a lot longer than I have."

Tomlin agreed with Claypool -- kind of.

"Claypool plays wideout, and I'll let him do that," Tomlin said Tuesday. "I'll formulate the practice approach. And I think that division of labor is probably appropriate."
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...burgh-steelers

I just love Coach’s response! We’ll see what happens Monday night. I may be sitting on the loser couch for a long time. Just bring me refreshments, please!

By the way, WFT beat Seattle? Wow

Morning, Ms M. I see where Amari Cooper got released from Covid protocol. But, will he play tonight?

**UGGGHH...** I'm in position of having to root for the Boyz tonight? Think I'll avoid Facebook for a couple of days.