[REMOVE ADS]

Page 78 of 134 FirstFirst ... 28 68 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 88 128 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,900 of 6674

Thread: Yo... Moe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The way this day is going: "Any Given Sunday"

I take it those nuggets don't come with any Prilosec.

Jerry's Falcons are winning, though...

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    Jerry's Falcons are winning, though...
    He has a week to enjoy it because we're going to be out for blood next week!

How's this for interest?
    Bills QB Josh Allen gets sacked by....Jags Josh Allen
    Bills QB Josh Allen gets intercepted by...Jags Josh Allen

Haven't been watching their game but checking on the score. This really is the epitome of Any Given Sunday. No way the Jag's should be keeping up with the Bills. Trevor Lawrence or not!
    Last edited by ms_m; 11-07-2021 at 04:25 PM.

Ohhhhh, sorry Ms M!!!

I agree......that's why I said that. Next week, a reset for a few teams!!

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    I agree......that's why I said that. Next week, a reset for a few teams!!
    Mine included. LOL

And I'm holding my breath for the Steelers tomorrow night!!

There will be no shutout in Arlington today...

Small comfort but comfort none the less.

NOW...you decide it's time to score. LOL

You watching the Ravens/Vikings? They're tied! 1 minute left

The curse of a true fan. Can't step away from the train wreck LOL

Jags knock off Buffalo!! What an upset!!!

Ravens going to OT!

Watching Ravens now. My only concilations today will be the Raven and Niners get beat. The game of the day/night will be Rams vs Titans.

At least Des and my pastor are happy. Congrats to you as well Jerry Oz.

Guess I'll go back and forth between the Niners and Packers... and Rodgers has lost his marbles. What else is there to say? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post

Guess I'll go back and forth between the Niners and Packers... and Rodgers has lost his marbles. What else is there to say? LOL
    Lost his marbles? I'd call it just plain lied!!!!!

Thanky thanky. Haven't many pleasant sport weekends this year and so far every NBA and NFL team that I have a rooting interest in has won. I'm either going to buy a lottery ticket tomorrow or hide inside because this is either something kind of good or the precursor of something really bad.

With that being said, I still cannot wait for NCAA hoops to kick off on Tuesday. It's the best time of the year.

And Aaron Rodgers is the arrogant **fill in the blank** in the league, so I'm not surprised to find out he's as deplorable as he is. Let's see if the league has the guts to hold him and the Packers accountable. Those photos of him hugging and putting Kyler Murray at risk should get the NFLPA up in arms but they probably won't push it.

Ravens win in OT on Justin Tucker's Field Goal......

Congratulations, Jerry. Falcons pulled it out!!

The Packers knew he wasn't vacinated. He actually lost a hearing with them where he tried to use the excuse of using an "alternative treatment." If the Packer's knew, the NFL knew. He put the nail in his own frigging casket with that delusional Qnon BS interview.

My understanding is Lumen Field requires a vacination to enter. Let's see how THAT plays out.

I loved the, let's get ready to rumble. That was old school cute!

Oopsies, was just about to say something nice about Stafford. LOL

Don't have a dog in this fight but that was a nice pick by the Titans.

Did he lie? That's a matter of interpretation. When asked if he was vacinated he said he was "immunized" and then blamed the press for NOT asking follow up questions on his use of the word. He has a point. The minute I heard the word all kinds of red flags blew up in my head but again, the Packers knew, the NFL knew.

Did he lie? That's a matter of interpretation. When asked if he was vacinated he said he was "immunized" and then blamed the press for NOT asking follow up questions on his use of the word. He has a point. The minute I heard the word all kinds of red flags blew up in my head but again, the Packers knew, the NFL knew.
    He lied. When he was asked if he had been vaccinated, he replied "Yes, I've been immunized". The "yes" is what made it a lie, even though he's trying to paint it as a semantic exercise. Had he said "I've been immunized", somebody might have been curious enough to ask what he meant.

Clear bullsh*t by a clear bullsh*t artist. Pardon my Fr*nch.

I'm getting tired so I'm going to say good night all. See ya soon.

And another 1 loss team falls [Rams]

I think TT will be fine Moe.

Wow. Pittsburgh wins. Congrats, Moe!

Looking forward to this game. Will be the first time I get to see Fields.

I fell asleep on the game but apparently I missed a lot. However I saw enough to know that Fields seems to have a great future ahead of him.

Congrats Moe

I hear what you're saying Jerry Oz but to tell you the truth, I don't really see how if he lied or didn't is the issue in all of this. As a matter of fact, considering everything else involved in this, it seems pretty damn inconsequential.

The Packers knew he wasn't vacinated, they also knew he wasn't following protocols around the players and in the facility. [[I've seen video that clearly shows this). What about the players, do you really believe they didn't know? Obviously there were reporters that knew.

Rodgers manipulated words, or as many will say he lied, so frigging what? Money talks and ....

That garbage that came out of his mouth during the interview is a hell of a lot more troubling to me and I would think to others but hey, err body has to pick the hill they are willing to fight on. shrugs
    Last edited by ms_m; 11-09-2021 at 03:16 AM.

I said troubling....I'm going to ammend that to dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, rant over and back to the game of football.
    I look forward to kicking some dirty bird butt very soon.

I'm trying to clear the cobwebs from my brain...it was a late night. And thanks for the congrats, Ms M & Jerry. I may say more later about the game.

I'm with Jerry. Rodgers down & out lied. But, I get what you're saying, Ms M. It's those words that came out of his mouth. Why wouldn't he just come out & say he's "allergic to the vaccine." Well, the jury is still out on that. I want to know how HE KNOWS he's allergic to that vaccine. And, although the health care company dropped him as a long time "cover boy" State Farm has not. Yes, you're right....$$$ talks.

I'm sure I'll think of more to say once the coffee says so.........

Now that I am fully awake let me also add, as someone who is in a high risk group, having the man sprout conspiracy theories pisses me off beyond pissitivity. That is a lot more dangerous than his semantics or "lie" about whether he was vacinated or not, which I truly found highly suspect anyway. He put a lot of people at risk but from where I sit he did more damage with the crap he stated in the interview.

Now that I am fully awake let me also add, as someone who is in a high risk group, having the man sprout conspiracy theories pisses me off beyond pissitivity. That is a lot more dangerous than his semantics or "lie" about whether he was vacinated or not, which I truly found highly suspect anyway. He put a lot of people at risk but from where I sit he did more damage with the crap he stated in the interview.
    Pissitivity, Ms M? I like that word

I haven't shared this on SDF, but 51 weeks ago today, my father died of COVID. He checked into the hospital for general weakness and was tested negative upon arrival. Five days later, he was about to be released to a rehab facility and when they tested him again, he was positive. He expired four days later. Anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers, COVID-deniers, and Deplorables in general can all go to hell for the danger that they put the rest of us in. If one person somewhere in the chain had taken it more seriously, I'm convinced my Dad would be with me today. I have zero time for Aaron Rodgers and I give not one damn about a man who has access to the best medical advice available and chooses to be a lying butthole. I'm glad he pulled the scab off of his politics and ratty behavior so that we can all see him for who he is. Howard Stern said it best yesterday when he said the next time Rodgers is injured on the field, instead of trusting team doctors to help him get well, he needs to call Joe Rogan, who he trusts more than medical professionals.

This country needs an enema.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    I haven't shared this on SDF, but 51 weeks ago today, my father died of COVID. He checked into the hospital for general weakness and was tested negative upon arrival. Five days later, he was about to be released to a rehab facility and when they tested him again, he was positive. He expired four days later. Anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers, COVID-deniers, and Deplorables in general can all go to hell for the danger that they put the rest of us in. If one person somewhere in the chain had taken it more seriously, I'm convinced my Dad would be with me today. I have zero time for Aaron Rodgers and I give not one damn about a man who has access to the best medical advice available and chooses to be a lying butthole. I'm glad he pulled the scab off of his politics and ratty behavior so that we can all see him for who he is. Howard Stern said it best yesterday when he said the next time Rodgers is injured on the field, instead of trusting team doctors to help him get well, he needs to call Joe Rogan, who he trusts more than medical professionals.

This country needs an enema.
    Jerry, I think I remember when your father passed. But I really can't recall if you said the cause at the time. Again, my heartfelt sympathy for you & your family. But, your post says it all IMHO......

Hi Moe,

Pisstivity is one of those slang words that’s been around for years. I like it too.

Everyone in the Packers organization knew Rodgers wasn’t vaccinated and I’m convinced the NFL and NFLPA knew as well. Although it may have been a few who ratted him out, the ones that kept their mouth shut are just as culpable as he is however, it was Rodgers that chose to spread misinformation about this deadly virus and that’s more egregious and unforgivable to me.

Sunday was All Saints Sunday at my church where we honored members from our church or family of church members who have passed away this year. There were fourteen names on the roll, seven of those fourteen died from Covid, six were from the same family, and the youngest member left behind a 5 year old, and three year old. None of them were vaccinated. Don’t know if they had planned on it or not but for whatever reason they were not vaccinated.

State Farm’s refusal to walk away says volumes to me about how they view Rodgers as an influencer. Lied, not lied, misinformed, evaded the truth etc., about his vaccination status… do I really care? No! Choosing to spread misinformation to assuage ones overblown ego or just plain ignorance about a deadly virus…THAT I CARE ABOUT!!!!!!!!

I’m willing to concede your point as well as Jerry Oz but is it really the most important issue of this madness, especially since so many people KNEW he wasn’t vaccinated, people who were more at risk than us and didn’t speak up for what ever reason?

I also take offense at him dragging MLK into this. Not only did he misquote him but took the meaning of his words out of context. The quote comes from a 1963 letter written by Martin Luther King Jr. from a Birmingham jail.

“One may well ask: "How can you advocate breaking some laws and obeying others?" The answer lies in the fact that there are two types of laws: just and unjust. I would be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all."

The entire letter can be found at the link below:

https://www.africa.upenn.edu/Article...irmingham.html
    Last edited by ms_m; 11-09-2021 at 04:10 PM.

Jerry Oz, I wrote the above this morning before I saw your post but I can not express how hearbroken I am to hear about the pain you and your family have/are going through over the death of your father that was very possibly and probably preventable.

The mis-information train is the reason for a large percentage of the deaths this country [[and I'm sure beyond) have seen because of Covid, which I hope after reading what I wrote explains why I don't give a good eff about whether he lied , parsed words or whatever. It's totally irrrleavant to me. The BS...is in another category all to itself, a category that people will continue to believe and die from because of people like Rodgers spreading it.

Please know your family will be in my thought and prayers. It's a perfuntory thing to say to people but it's from my heart!
    Last edited by ms_m; 11-09-2021 at 04:21 PM.

Thanks, my friends. We're in a truly troubling time.

Meanwhile, back to our regularly scheduled program:

Moe, what do you think about that taunting call that saved the Burgh last night? The ref said he didn't throw the flag because the player bumped him but I'm pretty sure he did. Otherwise, why'd he wait until he was almost to the sideline before calling the penalty. That seemed shady IMO, but it doesn't matter how you get the W, only that you get it.

Damn I fell asleep before that all happened. I'm confused, so why did he get a taunting penalty?

But you're right the win is in the books but people have a lot more respect for Fields after last night so it wasn't all in vain!

If I'm not mistaken Jerry, Marsh was once a member of the Steelers last year but it didn't work out. I think Marsh bumped the ref on his way to the side lines. But taunting? Really? All three of us can use better examples of "Taunting 101."
    But the Steelers have GOT to play better!!!
    And while I'm sitting at Heinz Sunday you two are going to duke it out in Arlington!!

1. I'm happy we're home.
    2.Can't wait to find a reason to pretend last week never happened.

WHOAAAAAAAA...MS M WHAT HAPPENED??? HOW DID YOUR[BOYZ]LOSE THAT ONE? OH WELL STUFF HAPPENS RIGHT? AS FOR MY MISERY,BRADY WILL THROW FOR FIVE HUNDRED YARDS AND SIX TOUCHDOWNS BEFORE THE NATIONAL ANTHEN IS FINISHED...BUTT ON THE BRIGHTER SIDE..MY GIZZARDS ARE STILL WINNING...[of course they'll lose ten in a row somewhere down the line]BUT FOR NOW IT'S ALL GOOD..SMILE MS M,YOUR[BOYZ]WILL STILL WALZT TO THE EAST TITLE.

Glad you're here Jai. I've missed ya!

To be honest I'm a little gun shy about saying how my Boyz will end this season. I believe in 'em but still... ya just never know!

Ride and enjoy the Wizzard train until they kick ya off and leave ya sitting on the tracks. That's how I'm rolling these days. LOL
    Last edited by ms_m; 11-10-2021 at 06:28 AM.