[REMOVE ADS]

Page 58 of 134 FirstFirst ... 8 48 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 68 108 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,900 of 6654

Thread: Yo... Moe

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

and great job Black birds!

Moe, Dez has some serious attitude issues...as least he did but I've never pegged him as violent. That was some violent sht on BOTH sides!

Yeah, Dez put his fingers on the scale against himself by being a disruption. The Boyz could justify his nonsense as long as he performed on the field but as soon as his performance dropped, he learned that you can't be a diva if you can't get open and catch the ball.

Mason Rudolph lost me with his MAGA nonsense. I know politics kills enjoyment of sports but he doesn't exactly invite sympathy with his attitude on or off the field.

Wow. The Falcons team that I was hoping would compete for a chip this year has shown up two weeks in a row. I can't explain it; we were easily the worst team in the league for a solid four week stretch and the past two weeks, we're dominating on the road. Unfortunately, it's not better late than never because we're almost mathematically eliminated already. But I hope this is the team I'll be watching for the rest of the year.

Jai, the rook got in today. Rough outing but I expect him to be much better by the end of the year. He's really talented and needs to get chased around so he can get used to the speed of the game.

And, ms_m, your Boyz have me so confused. One week they look like they can be the most balanced offensive team in the league and the next, they look guys who don't like playing with each other. But good game today. I have a feeling they're figuring it all out.

Jerry Oz, I love my Boyz but the have been confusing me for years. LOL
    My take for this season though is, erratic playing is coming from erratic coaching. First they want Dak to take changes and do his thing next, they hold him back. When you have a qb that is as hot as he has been, let 'em fly. I rather go down fighting than holding back and being "conservative and balanced"

1. Garrett sucks
    2. They don't want Dak's numbers to justify a top-5 contract, especially after Zeke's deal
    3. This year, nobody in the league [[and especially the NFC) impresses me, so you have a heckuva shot if they figure out how to play consistently more than two weeks in a row
    4. Garrett sucks

Ms m-i told you that your boyz don't have to play hard to win this mess of a division,but they're winning,jerry what your team has is pride which is something mine doesn't,congrats-jerry i'm actually enjoying them young gizzards because they're playing hard and hopefully learning but that mess that plays on sunday at fed ex is a bunch of punk[word is they actually complained about having to practice in pads during the bye week]what a bunch of punk-asses..hell with the deadskins never a victory,punks who won't practice there'll never have victory!!!

I know what Dez is, or what kind of disruption he can be. But he's a good WR & I know the Rooneys/Kevin Colbert will not travel down that road [[after AB they don't need another).
    I thought the PI call in the Ravens game was WRONG!! What's up with those refs these days? But, when it comes down to Ravens vs Pats I'll take the Ravens any day because of how they're playing. I did see a clip on the internet about Gronk [[out of retirement) to the Cowboys.......Seriously?
    Question for all: have any of you noticed Brady playing slower now? Age related?

OMG Moe, I thought it was just me but he does seem rather sluggish. I was thinking his age is catching up with him.

Haven't watched the Pats. Except when they played the Brownies [[Dad's team). Cleveland turned the ball over three straight times on consecutive plays [[once on the Pats' 6-yard line) and New England scored 14 points off of them. Game was over. And those points were the difference. Just have no desire to watch them when I'd swear they get lucky in the oddest ways imaginable. Maybe good teams are lucky. But I hope Brady is slowing down. Wish he slowed down three years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    OMG Moe, I thought it was just me but he does seem rather sluggish. I was thinking his age is catching up with him.
    Ms M, Brady has a bad O Line & is not used to getting hit, which is not extending his football life any longer. He should quit while he's ahead to prevent some catastrophic thing from happening.

Don't hate..brady ain't goin nowhere while they're rings to be won,and he's got one more in him so let's just face it.

I'm not hating, R&B...........just my observation. And, apparently the same observation out of some of my friends who are die hard Pats fans. His O Line is not doing the job.

I'm hating. I have mad respect for him and wish he played for a team that I liked. But I'll hate until there's a stronger word to express how much I detest him [[on the field).

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa,jerry,i'm tellin ya,he's gonna win it this year,ain't nobody beating the pats in the playoffs-they got one more in em!

The Ravens are going to the Super Bowl from the AFC. The Sun has set on Tom Brady and the Deflatriots.

Ravens ain't that good,beat brady and co.in the same season twice...of course anything's possible but it ain't gonna happen!

Hey jerry,the situation is so bad for snyder and co. That they are talking about bringing in the homeless to make the crowd look bigger,tickets are going for four dollars a pop...but nobody's buying..this team has hit rock bottom and i'm glad,i know that danny will still get paid no matter what but don't you think it would be bad for the league and fox sports to televise a game with only ten thousand in the stands?

The league has been there before. It'll be there again.

I know,but jacksonville is winning now and they are a new team,the damn dumbskins been around forever[1937 in d.c.]and have stuck for twenty years with no relief in sight...if this keeps up even the seats won't show up!!!

You have two rings. Between my two teams, one last won the Super Bowl in 1974 and has been in the playoffs once this century. The other one didn't even have consecutive winning seasons until 2008 [[43 years). Think about that for just a few seconds. That team blew a 28-3 lead in a quarter and a half to lose in overtime and its only other Super Bowl trip was lost after its starting free safety [[and NFL Man of the Year) was caught soliciting a Miami police officer the week before the game.

Things are just getting bad for you, Chums. They've been bad for me for decades. By the way, please tell me you're buying a $4 ticket and car pooling to the game. I wouldn't want to blow the day by wasting $20 to park, knowing that I'm probably leaving at halftime.

Dwayne Haskins won today. He's going to be fine. You should have dropped the four bucks.

Steelers by the skin of their teeth with a QB no one drafted, no #1 RB or WR, all-pro center suspended...........what can I say??
    I was really rooting for your boys, Ms M. Hoping for some Pats loss so the home team in the playoffs goes to the Ravens.
    And wow......the Niners slapped those Packers!!!

Nfl alert...dumbskins win..[there goes our shot at the no.one pick]oh well they would muck it up anyhow,hehe...now for some serious stuff,is anyone paying attention to the ravens because they might be the big thing this football season,they've already beaten the pats and just got through destroying the rams with the 49ers coming up,if they beat them and they could the pats better start worrying,this team ain't no joke..oh and by the way jerry,the skins won three superbowls under gibbs...a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog time ago,hehe!!

R&B, EVERYONE, & I mean EVERYONE better pay attention to the Ravens!!!!
    Last night was incredible......that was another slapping!!! They are the real deal!!
    What would be great is a Niner-Ravens Super Bowl......virtually anything that doesn't include the Pats!!

Here is my story and I'm sticking to it....

I'm actually trying to forget Sunday's game Moe. We lost AND... 2 TD's that I actually remember were given up by us. I own that! However, we lost to a so call superior team by only 4 points and two obscure penalties that even the league say were bad calls. What is wrong with this picture?

If we don't make it to the SB...yeah laugh I said if...a die hard fan never gives up until the very end but if we don't make it, screw the Pats and the Ravens and all hail to the Chiefs and the Saints [[I'll even live with the Niners or the Seahawks) with a nod to the Chiefs to take home the trophy! The End!

Oh yeah, congrats Jai. Damn near forgot your guys actually won.

Sorry Moe, shout out out to the Steelers too. I have a phobia with the uniforms of the Bengals [[it's about those damn helmets) and Browns so I steer clear of games they are involved in. LOL

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 849
Size:  13.4 KB

This actually made me laugh although I would have said something like:

Ref: So Ump, what's the expected payoff divided by 7?

Ump: Undeclared and no taxes comes to $*^%HR^%E dollars and 42 cents

Ref: I like it.

On three...TRIPPING!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...my dear ms m,this is called karma-i've seen your boyz get calls for years,so it's poetic justice-chickens coming home to roost-go ravens!!!

Bad call on the Cowboys!!

Good game coming up: Niners vs Ravens [[could that be the Super Bowl preview?)

Could be moe..could be!

Well it turkey day and that means-football[yipeeeeeeeeeee]as we sit back with our belts loosened and belching[hehehe]from eating all that good food...moe-ms m save me some turkey-hehe,well i'm gonna sneak into the kitchen an pilfer some food-later!!!

Screw football. I'm watching basketball all day [[when I have control of the remote, anyway). My teams suck booty and I've punished myself enough already. Anyway, God bless all of you, my internet family. Love you all, even though I wouldn't know you if you bumped into me on the street. Enjoy the day, which I hope is spent more with good company than it is with good food. But enjoy the food too.

I know I will.

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED YOUR TURKEY[THE ONES THAT YOU ATE,HEHE]NOW WE CAN GET BACK TO THOSE OTHER TURKEYS[ON THE FIELD]HI MS M-HOW BOUT THEM BOYZ[HEHEHEHE]HEY JERRY,I WANT YOU TO SLOWLY GO UP TO THE TV WITH REMOTE IN HAND AND TURN ON THE NFL GAME..COME ON YOU CAN DO IT......come back here Jerry!!!

Nope. Not doing it. The world is crazy. The Falcons have talent on both sides of the ball and after playing two of the best games in years, they're laying eggs again. The Dolphins literally dumped their best players in an effort to lose games and get good draft picks. After sucking booty all year, they're suddenly playing very competitive. The Falcons might get a better pick than them and the Birds aren't trying to lose the way the Fins front office is.

Still like both teams but I'm confused as heck. I almost quit football after the Fins pulled this BS. Trying to not win is too much for me to stomach. But now, the players are playing with grit that hopefully will get the front office fired. Conversely, the Falcons are bumping into each other on the field like the Keystone Cops. I'm too old to get headaches watching a game.

All I want to say is Quack!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..MOE YOUR TEAM IS SO GOOD THAT A QB NAMED[DUCK]CAN WIN...JERRY? OH JERRY..[I see you under that table,hehe]NOW PUT DOWN THAT HAMMER...[do you know how much tv's cost?]NOW REPEAT AFTER ME-THE FINS WILL WIN,THE FINS WILL WIN..JERRY,YOUR BURDS WERE IN THE SUPERBOWL A COUPLE YEARS AGO,MY TEAM WILL NEVER SNIFF A SUPERBOWL AGAIN,THERE'S HOPE FOR YOU BUT NOT FOR ME,NOW PICK UP THAT REMOTE WALK OVER TO THAT TV ON SUNDAY AND TURN ON THAT GAME...JERRY? JERRY??.....come back here........!!

I'm okay. Just gave up being an NFL fan [[at least for this season). Last night, a college team I like a lot [[the Ohio State Buckeyes) destroyed a team I love [[UNC Tar Heels). How should I feel about that? I dunno but I'm mad. Philly is playing the Quizzards right now. Maybe, just maybe I can catch a break. If you're at the game, take off your pants and run across the court so I can see you. No, I can't afford the bail. Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much. You're going to get a new coach and Haskins is going to be a Pro Bowler with the right guy drawing his plays for him. BTW: What the heck is going on at Georgetown? Trying to drive John Thompson into an early grave?

*Welp* The Quiz played their booties off last night. If that team shows up every night, you have a bright future, Bubba.

HAAAAAAAAAAA,YEAH RIGHT,THE FUTURE NOT THE PRESENT,PHILLY LOOKED PAST US..[we'll play Howard tomorrow and lose]as for the Hoyas,big John ain't in charge no more and Patrick ain't the man for that job.

We'll see. The Hoyas bounced back strong while short handed. Pat needs to keep some of those DC/Ballmer boys home the way his mentor used to. Coach Thompson owned that area for years.

Yep,and after he retired the program got stale..they got two players off the team and under investigation..meanwhile it's another glorious football sunday...hi ms m...the ravens and the bills should be a good one as will the rematch-pats-chiefs,and the saints-49ers,now jerry take a good stiff drink and slowly pick up the remote-you can do it..jerry,jerry,jerry!!!

Dem Boyz been pissing me off Jai but still DC4LIFE!

Anybody watch the Saint/Niners? Now THAT is what football is all about. Was pulling for the Saints but hey, can't be mad at the Niners! GREAT GAME.

Time to watch the Chiefs tap some Brady butt

Ms M.........do you remember [[if ever) the Pats lost 2 in a row??? LMAO
    That Saints/Niners game was GREAT!!!!!!!!! But I wanted the Saints!!
    And.....another win for the Duckman!!!

Did I call that one or what? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not a Ravens fan and I still want KC in the SuperBowl but if they can't go I'll take the Ravens all night long!

...and congrats Moe. Didn't see the game but your guys won and that's all that matters!

One thing for sure..these playoffs are gonna be great,good teams and somebody is gonna get upset...go eagles!

I agree with you, R&B. There's always that one team that creeps up into the finals.
    But, hey, look at the top teams......this is gonna be interesting!!!!
    PS. As long as it isn't the Patriots!!!! [[I can hear you, MS M!!)

I hear ya moe..but i'll say this if the pats get to the championship game and it's held in foxborough,uh-oh but right now it looks like the ravens will be hosting that one...go steelers!!!

Should I call this now or should I wait til later

Oh hell, I'm calling it!

Hate all you want but we showed up TODAY! ....and yeah Jai, I'm talking to you. HAHAHAHAHA