[REMOVE ADS]

Page 56 of 134 FirstFirst ... 6 46 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,800 of 6674

Thread: Yo... Moe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Hey jerry,we both know who's gonna sign a.b.-jerry of course,he'll sign him for a season maybe next year because he'll catch passes..we know ol jerra will do it!!
    Nah, he is toast. Curiously, nobody is discussing the possibility that he might have advanced CTE even though he clearly has symptoms. I honestly believe that Vontaze Burfect's dirty playoff hit gave him brain damage. He was ignorant before but he had the common sense to take care of himself. Now? He has no filter and intentionally destroys every opportunity. He does not need to play, he needs intense help. He deserves our pity, not our disdain.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Nah, he is toast. Curiously, nobody is discussing the possibility that he might have advanced CTE even though he clearly has symptoms. I honestly believe that Vontaze Burfect's dirty playoff hit gave him brain damage. He was ignorant before but he had the common sense to take care of himself. Now? He has no filter and intentionally destroys every opportunity. He does not need to play, he needs intense help. He deserves our pity, not our disdain.
    AB needs his family closer than ever........& drop the hanger-ons

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    AB needs his family closer than ever........& drop the hanger-ons
    I find his situation to be extraordinarily sad. Maybe his re-enrolling in college is an attempt to put his feet back on the ground. As deplorable as he is, I'm praying for him to pull it together. He was an all-time great in Pittsburgh and in two years, he's made many people forget it. And yeah, he needs somebody to tell him what he needs to hear instead of a bunch of leeches who agree with anything he does.

I find his situation to be extraordinarily sad. Maybe his re-enrolling in college is an attempt to put his feet back on the ground. As deplorable as he is, I'm praying for him to pull it together. He was an all-time great in Pittsburgh and in two years, he's made many people forget it. And yeah, he needs somebody to tell him what he needs to hear instead of a bunch of leeches who agree with anything he does.
    Jerry,

Couldn't agree with you more!!

Hey jerry,we both know who's gonna sign a.b.-jerry of course,he'll sign him for a season maybe next year because he'll catch passes..we know ol jerra will do it!!
    We don't need em and even Jerry isn't THAT stoopid!

CTE never crossed my mind though. You just may be on to something Jerry Oz. As Mr. T would say, "I pity the fool."

GO COWBOYS!

WELL SPORTS GANG,MY HOPES ARE DASHED AS ALWAYS..[i'm drinking but can't get drunk]MY WONDERFUL HOME TEAM IS PLAYING DOWN TO IT'S USUAL STANDARDS..NO PRIDE NO GUTS NO NOTHIN,AFTER WE LOSE TO THE GIANTS[AND WE WILL LOSE]I GUESS A CHANGE WILL BE MADE BUT SAME RESULTS FOR ANOTHER LOST SEASON..RIGHT NOW I'M NOT SURE IF WE COULD BEAT MIAMI..GO MYSTICS!!

I'm gonna call it now...giants 24-dumbskins 21..close but no cigar!!!

We will see. I would bet the farm that Gruden is gone before Trump in DC.

Heck yeah jerry,but you know how it goes,he'll get a call from his brother and will be the raiders new offensive ob coach.

Wow, Jai...what else can I say.

Did anyone watch the KC/Detroit game? That was the wildest, craziest, most entertaining game I've seen in quite sometime.

Nah. Watched both Miami and Atlanta and now I need to bleach my eyes. I'm done for another season and thanking God that it's almost basketball season again.

Oh well that game DIDN'T make my day.
    Name:  good night.jpg
Views: 2256
Size:  10.4 KB

That Cleveland/Baltimore game was something........as well as TB/Rams!
    Heading to the 'Burgh[[for game tonight) later.....hope they win

That Cleveland/Baltimore game was something........as well as TB/Rams!
    Heading to the 'Burgh[[for game tonight) later.....hope they win
    No disrespect, moe, but the Steelers traded their first round pick to Miami. I need them to lose every game this season to make this craptastic tankfest worth it. Need the Fins to get two top 5 picks next year.

Good luck moe,ms.m your boyz actually played a real team didn't they[hehe]and you're gonna play another one next week..can you say-3 and 2[hehe]...ok now for the daily misery that is the dumbskins..do i need to say anything? We all know what's coming-pats 51-dumbskins 14,jerry what happened to your dirty birds???

Hey moe,the steelers got that win,good for them-go steelers!!

We will see, Jerry. I have mixed feelings about that trade.
    But.......it was a fun time at Heinz last night. I will briefly bask in the win.

We will see, Jerry. I have mixed feelings about that trade.
    But.......it was a fun time at Heinz last night. I will briefly bask in the win.
    How has Fitzpatrick been playing? I'm still in the minority of Fins fans who is absolutely outraged over trading him and undertaking a strategy to tank. I hope Minkah has a great career, he was treated like dirt by the new regime in Miami.

Hey moe,at least you can bask...meanwhile over here in the land of the dead.........skins...........!!

The first few games for the Steelers he played very well. His play could have a positive effect on the rest of the secondary. A lot of Steeler fans aren't happy that we gave up our first round draft pick for him because we need a new franchise QB
    [[I really have little faith that Big Ben will be back....&, please, he needs to start thinking of retirement). Do I think Mason Rudolph is good enough? Too soon to tell, but he needs to get the concrete out of his legs.

Hey sports gang,i'm actually smiling today,a d.c. Team actually won a playoff game[yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee]the nationals got a lucky bounce an now they advance to play the mighty dodgers,they may not win that series but they got there after years of futility in the playoffs,happy days are here again,yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

You funny Jai.
    "shrugs"
    I'm taking a nap. See you guys after the Chiefs game.

Glad I didn't close my eyes.
    Win lose or draw, just seeing Garrett lose it like that made my day! LOL

I'm sorry I decided to watch this season. I may be done with the NFL forever. Two sucky teams is God's way of telling me to double down on watching the NBA. But if I change my mind, I hope the Steelers deliver a top 5 pick to Miami next season, which at this point is a possibility.

Hated seeing what happened to Mason Rudolph, in spite of how much of a deplorable right-wing MAGAt he is. Rather see him lose the game than get carried off the field. With that said, they shouldn't have flagged the hit, which was brutal but legit. Hodges looks legit, though. Might be better than Rudolph. Trying to figure out how one team had three capable to excellent QBs on one squad, moe.

Good selections, Jerry?

I was there. Gosh........what a hit.
    I've never heard of a team deferring in an OT situation.

Good selections, Jerry?

I was there. Gosh........what a hit.
    I've never heard of a team deferring in an OT situation.
    That confused me as well. Even if you had faith in your defense, it made zero sense to defer.

That confused me as well. Even if you had faith in your defense, it made zero sense to defer.
    Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By now i guess you all know that the plug has finally been pulled,yep the danny fired gruden-like that's gonna turn things around..i'm glad he's gone but bruce isn't and that's still a problem but the danny is so star struck that he can't or won't see it..note to danny-george allen coached the team-forty years ago not his son,let it go danny and find somebody who actually knows what he's doing to run things..but on the other hand the cow boyz lost so i'm a little bit happy[hi ms m]oh well!!!!

Dan Quinn just got the dreaded qualified vote of confidence from the Fallcons' owner. A team that was picked by many to win the division is 1-4 and playing worse than that. Have to blame coaching when a talented team looks like they don't know the plays. He will be a good coach for Washington, Jai.

Quote Originally Posted by jerry oz View Post
    dan quinn just got the dreaded qualified vote of confidence from the fallcons' owner. A team that was picked by many to win the division is 1-4 and playing worse than that. Have to blame coaching when a talented team looks like they don't know the plays. He will be a good coach for washington, jai.
    they kept it in house of course..jerry we're both gonna shock the world and falcons-skins in the nfc championships game...why not???

they kept it in house of course..jerry we're both gonna shock the world and falcons-skins in the nfc championships game...why not???
    Well, if the country can be bamboozled into voting for a greedy lying con man to be commander-in-thief, anything is possible.

But on the bright side,my nationals won and will play a fifth game,win or lose i'm proud of em,good team and organisation!

HEY JERRY,ARE YOU STILL RUNNING FOR THAT OFFICE OR WHAT??..[pssssss ova here jerry,i got the cheat sheets all tallied and ready,votes coming in from a little place behind da hood that i staggered into last month after a allnight binge,don't worry all these folks are old enough to vote and i mean old!]

I'm still trying to get into the next debate. Apparently, you have to actually be a registered Democrat to run for president as a Democrat. And the only thing that I'm registered for requires me to stay at least a thousand feet from all high schools. But that's neither here nor there. If I'm going to keep in the race, I need to raise $44 million by Friday. My GoFundMe page is up to -$840.72, so I'm slowly making headway.

And good job, Nats! Not to be a Negative Neddy, but I saw that the Quizzards got blasted in their first preseason game. That's all good though, because everybody will be 0-0 in two weeks.

I'm gonna get you started on that[44mil]i got a small drawer full of coins..pennies nickles,dimes a quarter or two..at last count it was-1.37 but it's all yours sir,now go save this country!!

Cool! Will you send me a hundred bucks for gas so I can drive down to pick it up?

Cool! Will you send me a hundred bucks for gas so I can drive down to pick it up?
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......NO CAN DO MR PRESIDENT,BUT I'LL HAVE ONE OF MY FASTEST CARRIER BUZZARDS FLY OVER YOUR LOCAL CEMETARY AND DROP A BURLAP SACK WITH THE CASH...[my buzzards aren't allowed to actually land within 5,000 miles of any land mass in the continental U.S. or Alaska]SO BE ON THE LOOKOUT!!

Vontaze Burfinct gone for the season!!!!!!!

Vontaze Burfinct gone for the season!!!!!!!
    I don't see him being brought back either, unless it's to Oakland/Vegas. Nobody is going to waste salary cap space or a roster spot on a guy who's been getting kicked out of football games since college and is one brain fart and a nasty hit away from a lifetime suspension.

I'm not gonna be mad or sad today,no way...mystics win wnba title-nats in league championship series,no way i'm down now,two winners free drinks for everybody...bottled or faucet?

You should upgrade your terminology, Homeboy. If you start referring to your buzzards as non-carbon producing natural droning systems [[NPNDS), you'll get a lot more business from tree hugging consumers. Of course, some won't work with you unless you can demonstrate that your NPNDS has diapers and doesn't deposit waste in their delivery zones. I'll send you the link to someone who can get rid of that waste [[and create a paper trail absolving you of any environmental responsibility) for two fifths of hooch per month. When I'm president, I'm going to put you over our NPNDS squadron and we will soak the treasury for dozens. I mean, make some money for services rendered. We'll talk about it soon on the same encrypted app that Trump and his buddies have been using to keep everything hush hush.

Quote Originally Posted by jerry oz View Post
    you should upgrade your terminology, homeboy. If you start referring to your buzzards as non-carbon producing natural droning systems [[npnds), you'll get a lot more business from tree hugging consumers. Of course, some won't work with you unless you can demonstrate that your npnds has diapers and doesn't deposit waste in their delivery zones. I'll send you the link to someone who can get rid of that waste [[and create a paper trail absolving you of any environmental responsibility) for two fifths of hooch per month. When i'm president, i'm going to put you over our npnds squadron and we will soak the treasury for dozens. I mean, make some money for services rendered. We'll talk about it soon on the same encrypted app that trump and his buddies have been using to keep everything hush hush.
    mr.president,as always you're two steps ahead..jerry oz-president for life!!!

We sucked
    I'm done
    good night!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of our teams stink this year. Every single one.

At least I can celebrate one victory.........Go Steelers!!!

Ms m...what happened[hehehe]your boyz thought that they could just show up and win...[as always]well the jets shot that down didn't they? Do do realize that if you lose sunday your playoff chances may be moot...go jets!!

Ms m...what happened[hehehe]your boyz thought that they could just show up and win...[as always]well the jets shot that down didn't they? Do do realize that if you lose sunday your playoff chances may be moot...go jets!!
    Come on, man... She never rubs it in when our teams suck water out their own butts. Which is like every single week. I typically root against the Boyz when they play, but when they win, I'm at least happy for her. But not my cousin Billy, who is a total Cowboy turd and should be in full implode mode right about now. If I rub him, it will be passively aggressive because trust me, he deserves it.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..JERRY I ADORE MS M,BUT NOT HER TEAM AND YES I'LL RUB IT IN WHENEVER THEY LOSE.......[pssssssss ova here jerry,look i know that they have much more talent than those dumbskins,hell they always have,so yeah i'm gonna rub it in when i can]MS M IS A GOOD SPORT AND SHE ALSO KNOWS THAT WHEN THEY PLAY US AGAIN THEY'RE GONNA BEAT OUR BRAINS IN...SO LET ME BASK IN THE SUNSHINE OF A DALLAS DEFEAT...GO JETS,HEHE!!

I gotcha. By the way, thanks for beating the Fins yesterday. One more step into the abyss.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..those bums almost blew it,but i'm not concerned with losers today,hehe...nats win,nats win-going to the world series first d.c. Baseball team to play for a title since...[drumroll]-1933,let me say it again 1-9-3-3 do you know how many years[86]of suffering..jerry-as a kid i loved the [senators]who were awful and don't think that[frank howard]made em any better[he didn't]the only time they even sniffed a smidgen of success was in[1969]when ted williams taught em how to hit,but without pitching you ain't going far and they didn't,do this is a big deal for me personally as i never thought that i would witness this in my lifetime,always a bridesmaid never a bride well i'm going to the alter now brother an win or lose i'm enjoying it...nats win,nats win,nats win-goooooooooooooooooooo nats!!!!!