[REMOVE ADS]

Page 52 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 42 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 6674

Thread: Yo... Moe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't hide her glasses,i want her to read this...seahawks beat boyz..print it!!!

Steelers Linebacker coach Joey Porter----GONE

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    Steelers Linebacker coach Joey Porter----GONE
    Then non-playoff team blame game is in full effect. Atlanta's dropping almost everybody but the head coach. And Miami cut Adam Gase, who might be the first coach hired by another team.

hahahaha....you like who you like, I'm not mad at cha.

We'll see how this plays out very shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    hahahaha....you like who you like, I'm not mad at cha.

We'll see how this plays out very shortly.
    You're literally the only Dallas fan that I would feel sorry for if your team were to lose. The others that I know either disappear into the wood work or trash the team hard when they don't play well. Some of them, i wouldn't even recognize as fans if they didn't crow like roosters when you guys have a good season.

But I guess every fan base has those.

I've always believe that being a real fan was all about loyalty to your team no matter what. Of course I get to curse them out when they play like crap
    but I'd never kick em to the curb.

In the mean time and in between time.....WE WON!

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 3418
Size:  10.4 KB

Umm,err,ahem...oh well let me get this over with...ms.m your boyz won again and as much as it pains me to say this,congrats or something now having said that i'm gonna say this....they ain't winning another game in the playoffs they have done well up to now,my rams will put them out of their misery!!!

The Quizards beat up on OKC... Teasing you, Jai. I told you back in the Summer it was a mistake to trade Gortat when they signed Howard. Now, the team they traded him to is in four place in the West and Dwight is sitting out with a band aid on his butt. Your GM needs to be released immediately.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..a bandaid on his butt[classic]as for that[gm]he shoulda been gone a loooooooooooooooooooong time ago,how do you stay[gm]for fifteen years and your team never advances past the second round??? I'm tellin ya jerry the dude got pics of ted's dogs in a compromising position or something,no other explanation for him still being there,and yep i saw the gizzards lay the smacketh down on okc,first win ever there,and yet these world beaters will lose to the bulls who have like nine wins-incredible..only the gizzards!!!

Wow.........Chargers, Colts showed up to play! The Dallas game was not on here [[because of a payment dispute with cable vs Tribune television ....yep...6 million people here didn't get a chance to watch your game, Ms M)
    I still believe the champ will come out of the NFC......and still:
    ANYBODY BUT THE PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    Wow.........Chargers, Colts showed up to play! The Dallas game was not on here [[because of a payment dispute with cable vs Tribune television ....yep...6 million people here didn't get a chance to watch your game, Ms M)
    I still believe the champ will come out of the NFC......and still:
    ANYBODY BUT THE PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!
    ???! The game was on broadcast TV. All you had to do was tune it to your local station with an antenna.

Quote Originally Posted by jerry oz View Post
    ???! The game was on broadcast tv. All you had to do was tune it to your local station with an antenna.
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...see moe if you had not turned down my latest polaroid film starring role,you could'vs made enough to buy a good second or third hand tv antenna,from your local thrift store and caught that game..west talk to your client!!

Umm,moe,you ain't gonna be happy at this but....the patriots will be in the superbowl,they ain't losing to anyone in the afc...sorry!!

R&B I will discount your statement as one of under the influence of your hooch!

My dad was upset when the local CBS station was trying to strong arm his cable company into paying more than they wanted to. He was venting until I plugged in an antenna and he was able to watch the network offerings without cable. Heck, I don't have cable and I can watch every NBA, MLB, NHL and NFL game for free. And most NCAA basketball and football games.

I didn't say I didn't see the game. I have the games on the NFL app on my phone.
    And the station is still not working......I really don't care

Jai, I'll never understand NBA scheduling. When I saw Washington on the 76ers schedule, I didn't know that the Generals were going to show up.

Jerry,can you even imagine what would happen to my dear[gizzards]if anything happens to bradley beal,the league would have to forfiet the rest of their games because i guarantee they couldn't beat anyone[cleveland included]..i wish i had a team-sigh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Jerry,can you even imagine what would happen to my dear[gizzards]if anything happens to bradley beal,the league would have to forfiet the rest of their games because i guarantee they couldn't beat anyone[cleveland included]..i wish i had a team-sigh!!!
    I really really want Philly to fashion a trade for Bradley Beal. We'd win the East with Simmons, Beal, Redick, Butler and Embiid. It wouldn't even be close. Not sure what we could dangle in exchange though after we gave the Timbermutts Robert Covington and Dario Saric in order to get Jimmy Buckets.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...no jerry,the generals would've given them a game!!

WELL,AS ALWAYS THE GIZZARDS ACTUALLY STUMBLED UP AND WON AND ALL THE SPORTS STATIONS ARE GEEKED UP...[shows how desperate we are]TALKING ...[playoffs-shhhhhhhhhhhh,not too loud,i can actually hear laughing even without speakers on]I SHOULD BE EMBARASSED BUT I'M WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY PAST THAT,I'M IN FREEFALL WITH NO NET IN SIGHT..AHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

They bounced back strong. That's why I hate back-to-backs because the team that got beat the night before has pride and makes changes. If anything, it proves that my team isn't going to do anything in the playoffs unless they make big changes.

They'll be ok jerry,as for my continuing misery-when you hit bottom there's no place to go but up,but they always manage to go.... Below bottom...sigh!!!!

"Bottom"? Seriously? You honestly don't remember the four year long Process that led to my team obtaining two future superstars and two losses in a row to a couple of the very worst teams in the Association? Don't get lower than that, partner...

Oh well!
    shrugs

Sorry, ms_m. Your team was the last one standing for anybody on this thread. But all things considered, they had a strong year and you have a lot to look ahead to.

YEP,MS.M AS MUCH AS IT PAINS ME TO SAY THIS,BUT YOUR BOYZ IMMEDIATE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHTER THAN THOSE[DUMBSKINS]..OH AN JERRY YOUR TEAM HAD A PLAN AND NOW IT'S WORKING,AS FOR MY MISERY..BUT THERE IS A VERY SMALL RAY OF LIGHT...i can't believe i'm typing this..no more snacks at gradys..BUT THERE IS SOME TALENT ON THE GIZZARDS IF THEY DON'T MUCK IT UP-THE KID[THOMAS BRYANT-THE BROWN KID AND YEP BEAL IS BALLIN OUT,TRYING TO STAY POSITIVE-GO GIZ!!

I've been watching the Clippers the last couple of weeks. Trading Gortat was a boneheaded move, especially since they cut Rivers anyway. Trading Oubre was especially stupid because Phoenix is actually playing a whole lot better with him. He had 26 against the Nuggets on Saturday night and looked like he was on fire. I have to believe that you would be positioned in the playoffs if y'all didn't go all in for the Big Keister in the off-season. That dude has been straight trash for the past five years.

Maybe oubre will bust out with the suns,his growth was stunted here and don't get me started on ol[sore bottoms]the kid-thomas bryant is better than that big bum already and if the gizzards don't muck it up he should be ok for them but you know who's in charge so stay tuned...sigh!!!

Well, looks like I'm a two-week fan of the Rams. [[Sorry ms_m...)

I really wanted to see them play the Chiefs, though.

me too jerry!!!!!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa.go rams,my team with those too cool helmets,i'm gonna go ahead and crown em because i think they have too much speed for the pats,varooooooooooooooooooooooommm!!!!

I can't lie and say that I'm enjoying the moaning of all of the Stains fans about how badly they were ripped off in the NFCCG. Not one complained when the same thing happened to us in the 2012 NFCCG, costing us a chance to advance. And they enjoyed 28-3 more than anyone. So now, having their dreams dashed so unmercifully one year after the Minnesota Miracle is the next best thing a Falcons fan could wish for than a Super Bowl championship.

Hey jerry, i do believe in conspiracies,and i find it more than coincidence that dallas got away with a similar call in thier game with the saints[you know how much the networks love those-boyz..hi ms.m]and now a blatant foul was missed right in front of the ref,same team you may laugh but remember that gambling is legal and the raiders are headed to vegas..there's a smoking gun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Hey jerry, i do believe in conspiracies,and i find it more than coincidence that dallas got away with a similar call in thier game with the saints[you know how much the networks love those-boyz..hi ms.m]and now a blatant foul was missed right in front of the ref,same team you may laugh but remember that gambling is legal and the raiders are headed to vegas..there's a smoking gun!!!
    I think their refusal to employ referees full time is ridiculous. Remember about five years ago when Dallas and Detroit were playing and Detroit was winning in the fourth quarter. Stafford threw a pass to a tight end who was grabbed by a linebacker before the ball arrived. Ref threw a flag but another official who was 20 yards away ran up, they had a big discussion and changed the call. Detroit punted and Dallas won the game late. It was Detroit's first playoff game in 20 years and the last time they made the tournament. These things happen and it's just one of those things that NFL fans have to accept.

Hey jerry,where do you think that-anthony davis will go next season? He wants out of n.o. I hope he goes to boston and not the lakers,yes i know that it could put boston over in the east but since them no account[gizzards]ain't going nowhere until atlantis if found i got no problem with a.d. Going to beantown.

Don't want him in Boston. And rumor is he doesn't want to go there. Nobody knows if Kyrie is going to be in Boston, New York [[or Brooklyn) or L.A. and Davis apparently doesn't want to go if Kyrie is going to be gone. Besides, they can't trade for him until June and if New Orleans gets a good deal before then, it won't matter where he wants to go. Personally, I don't really care where he goes. Just hope he lands where he wants to.

Are the lakers printing their own money or what?? I'm hearing about-a.d.-khawai leonard-jimmy butler,sounds like labron is trying to buy him a dynasty..of course they would have to get past the warriors and if healthy and motivated that might not happen for awhile.

They're going to get a second all-star next summer to join LeBron. They might be able to get a third if they trade for Davis instead of get him as a free agent in two years. If they trade for Davis, they're going to lose most of their young talent and at least a couple of first round picks. I don't see them being able to max out Davis and Kawhi or Butler or KD or Klay and then being able to put a decent roster around them.

By the way, people are suggesting Magic Johnson trade Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram and Kyle Kuzma to get Anthony Davis. New Orleans already has Julius Randle who was L.A.'s center last season. Why would they trade one of the top 5 players for essentially the same bad team the Lakers had when they won 29 games last season? My money is on Boston unless AD explicitly tells them he's not resigning with them. I can see Boston offering Jayson Tatum, Marcus Smart and a first rounder for him in the Summer. Then again, Danny Ainge is notoriously cheap. If Boston makes it to the chip, I don't see him trading for Davis.

I don't think Kawhi wants to play with LeBron. He's the leader in Toronto and I think he likes it. If he leaves, I think he'll sign for the Clippers. I don't think KD goes to play with LeBron either. I think he's either going to New York or Brooklyn. If the Quizz didn't have $110 per year million invested in three players [[and a horrible terrible no good front office), I think he'd like to come home. But they do. So he's not.

I want Butler to remain in Philly for obvious reasons but it'd be interesting to see him with LeBron because those dudes would be slugging it out at some point. I think they have a good shot of getting Klay, especially if he wins another chip this season. Golden State is going to throw max loot at KD and they're already paying Steph $40+ million per season. If they don't offer Klay at least as much, I think he might walk on them and what better place to get back at them than in L.A., where his Pops was an all-star? Besides, the Warriors might be able to get Boogie for a decent price at the end of the year so they are definitely going to lose KD or Boogie or Klay. [[I hope it's all three, for the record.)

So, I wouldn't be surprised to see LeBron partner up with Klay and Davis. But I would be surprised if any of the others join him.

I hear you jerry,good stuff and we know that labron's time is getting short so he's pushing for one more shot..now at the other end of the spectrum is my misery,in the game last night cavs up by 25 with 7 min left,ok coach takes his starters out game over right?not so fast as the scrubs came in and darn near pulled it out,but what did my genius coach do he left the scrubs in and the gizzards lost by three..they were down by 6 with 2 1/2 left and he should've put his starters back in to win it as the cavs players were worn out,but my team doesn't work like other [real] teams..why would any winner want to come here anyway???no hope,no coach,no gm,no nothing..welcome to my nba misery-sigh!!

I don't think Brooks is a bad coach at all. But the organization is horrible and the reason for most of your problems. If Wall was sure to return 100% next year, I could easily see them trading Beal before next week's deadline to get assets and salary cap space.

Only the gizzards would trade they're best player,it wouldn't be the first time,this is beal's team now and he's proving it with his play if given the choice it's bye bye wall.

I saw him interview pre-game last night. I like Bradley Beal a lot. I'll be honest: It took a master stroke of stoopidity to have a backcourt consisting of John Wall, Bradley Beal and Otto Porter and not be able to fit the pieces around to make the team good. I thought that with Gortat, Morris and Oubre you were on your way. Natural maturation of excellent relatively young talent should have resulted in a top team in the East by now. Maybe Brooks isn't that good after all.

BTW: My Sixers have a heat check tonight, playing the Ws [[other Ws) in Oakland. I might be turning it off early if it goes too bad.

CONGRATS ON YOUR VICTORY..I TOLD YOU NOT TO WORRY..[of course you can move here and join my misery,hehehe]NO,BROOKS IS NOT THAT GOOD..JERRY THIS IS MY WISH FOR THE GIZZARDS AND I KNOW IT WON'T HAPPEN BUT I CAN DREAM[IT'S ALL I HAVE LEFT]LAST WEEK NON OTHER THAN-MITCH KUPCHECK WAS AT THE GAME,AND AS YOU KNOW HE WAS ON THE LAST GREAT TEAM[THE BULLETS-1978]AND I BELIEVE HE IS NO LONGER WITH THE LAKERS..[I THINK YOU SEE WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS],NOW IT WOULDN'T BE TAMPERING TO INVITE HIM IN FOR A TALK BECAUSE HE'S NOT WITH ANYONE,NOW THE OTHER PART WHICH MAY SOUND NUTS BUT I'M A BIT NUTS ANYHOW SO HOW ABOUT-JEFF VAN GUNDY-YEAH A LOOOOONG SHOT SINCE HE'S VERY HAPPY BROADCASTING,BUT JERRY WITH TWO FOLKS WHO ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING RUNNING THIS TEAM..I COULD ACTUALLY TAKE THIS PAPER BAG OFF AND CALL THEM THE..W..WI...WIZ....!!!!???? WHAT DO YA THINK??

Not sure about Kupchak [[a Tar Heel great). The end of his run in LA was rocky but I don't know if it was due to Jim Buss' interference or Kupchak losing his mojo. And although I like Jeff Van Gundy, I'd prefer Mark Jackson with the players that you have. They wouldn't want to grind an play D the way the old Knicks used to. Jackson would demand defensive effort [[and he's a much bigger a**hole than JVG) but I think he'd relate better with Beal, Wall & Porter.

Thanks right jerry,i never though about mark,this team is just...nuts,they lost to your hawks last night and these ain't the hawks of two years ago either..jerry it's something in the gatorade because these clowns actually think that they are contenders who can just show up and win!!!!????? They don't listen to brooks and i know that with those big salaries it can't be done but i'd would break this mess up..wall-porter-morris-howard would be gone or and ernie would be leading em out the door cause he'd be gone too,ted 's gotta figure something out and soon,notice i didn't mention beal because this is his team now and he'd better learn to just play and...shut the hell up!!!!!

Hah! I'm a Falcons fan but not a Hawks fan. I'm big on the Sixers and also like the Nuggets [[thanks to David Thompson). I did watch the Hawks a lot when the Superstation went nationwide back in the '70s. Eddie Johnson, Danny Roundfield [[RIP), Tree Rollins, Rory Sparrow and John Drew were the most entertaining team I've ever watched. But I am not a Hawks fan. Thank goodness...

Oh,ok,did you know that it was reported that john wall fell in his home and tore his achilles tendon[i'm serious]he will now need 12 months after surgery for this latest injury...but folks don't believe that this team is cursed,wall may come back but his speed will be diminished...beal may want outta here now not because he and wall are buds[which they are not]but because he wants to win and he knows that no help is on the way..wizards are really done!!!

I saw that headline. I thought it was old and referring to his current injury. He hurt himself again?! Wow!

Hey jerry,the gizzards unloaded the sorry[otto porter]if this guys a max player then i'm president of alcoholics anonimous,and they dumped morris too-good move,of course this was just to get em under the luxury tax for they got nothing in return and will stink until greasy grady serves real food!!