[REMOVE ADS]

Page 45 of 134 FirstFirst ... 35 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 55 95 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 6654

Thread: Yo... Moe

No jerry,your team is fine,it's dem no account gizzards who are disrespectful and a disgrace,you all did the smart thing after the iverson era,we need a process with a broom!!

Nah, fam. Your young core just needs to look in the mirror and ask what they can do to make their teammates better instead of wondering why their teammates aren't playing to their expectations. I have a feeling that Wall and Beal won't play out their contracts together and that's a shame. They should be the top backcourt in the league.

Yep,they should be,but instead have the best b.s.talking backcourt in the league,you know that if we finish sixth we might play ya'll and get killed in five..i wish i had a team-sigh!!

You played good last night. Boston actually played their starters regular minutes.

But them bums lose on purpose to the magic,they're stupid enough to think that they will beat the raptors...raptors in five.

We'll see. We drew the Heat, who beat us the last two times we played. And without Embiid and maybe without J.J. Redick. I just realized today that Philly is 27-5 since they were 25-25 back in February. Granted, the schedule hasn't been really tough but that's nuts for such a young squad.

Labron who??? Ya'll comin outta the east,heard it here first.

Well, this doesn't help at all...
    NBA Playoffs 2018: Wizards' Jodie Meeks suspended 25 games for failing drug test
    The Wizards are set to take on the Raptors in the first round of the playoffs on Saturday

The Washington Wizards already faces a tough task ahead of them with the top-seeded Raptors looming in the opening round of the playoffs. Things just got even tougher as they'll be without Jodie Meeks for the playoffs. Meeks failed a drug test and has been suspended 25 games. Via NBA.com:
    Jodie Meeks of the Washington Wizards has been suspended without pay for twenty-five games for violating the terms of the NBA/NBPA Anti-Drug Program by testing positive for Ipamorelin and Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-2, it was announced today by the NBA.

Meeks' suspension will begin with tomorrow's game between the Washington Wizards and the Toronto Raptors.

Meeks' lawyer said they will appeal the suspension, but under the current Collective Bargaining Agreement, Meeks won't be able to play during the appeal. Via ESPN:
    It is regrettable that the NBA has prematurely taken action against Jodie today. Accordingly, we will appeal the suspension and vigorously defend Jodie's rights. Unfortunately, under the CBA, a player is guilty until proven innocent and while Jodie's appeal is pending he will be forced to sit out the playoffs."

Meeks himself also issued a statement, saying his is "heartbroken and perplexed" by the suspension.
    "For the past nine years I have been humbled every day to have the opportunity to walk into an NBA arena and see the name Meeks on the back of an NBA jersey," Meeks said in a statement to ESPN. "As part of my commitment to playing in the NBA for nine years, I have been subject to countless mandatory tests for any and all drugs including performance enhancing drugs. I have passed each and every drug test without issue for the last nine years.

"Because I have never used a drug of any kind I am absolutely heartbroken and perplexed with the news today. Let me be clear: I have never taken anything whatsoever for a performance-enhancing reason. I respect the game of basketball too much."

Meeks averaged 6.3 points per game off the bench for the Wizards this season, and though he didn't have his best season shooting the ball provided a 3-point threat. A career 37 percent 3-point shooter, Meeks hit just over 34 percent of his attempts this season, but even so he still helped space the floor.

He wasn't likely to be a huge part of their playoff rotation, but this is still an unfortunate loss for the Wizards, who were already dealing with a lack of depth. Washington begins their first-round playoff series with the No. 1 seed, the Toronto Raptors, on Saturday at 5:30 p.m. ET on ESPN.
    https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/n...ing-drug-test/

Gortat vs Valanciunas is always fun to watch.

Ya'll beat the heat like they stole something,while we gave away another one..philly all the way baby!!!

I was actually biting my nails at halftime with a four point deficit. Didn't see that second half coming. And I thought that you guys had the Flintstones for a minute there until everybody just... stopped playing[[?). Not sure what happened but it was like you forgot what you did to get the lead. Not too many teams can look as good and as bad as the Quiz do in the same game.

Yep,they make it look easy,hey what happened to your team last night?..duane wade turned back the clock.

He did that when they played us in February, too. Hopefully, his old butt is too stiff and tired to do it again. That's what we get for not playing Embiid.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...i don't think he can do it again,now as for my pain[dem gizzards]if they lose tonight-and they will, it's over!!

DID YOU SEE THAT GAME JERRY? THEM NO GOOD NO DEFENSE PLAYIN NO ACCOUNT BUMS,ALL TALK[we the best in the east]BRADLEY BEAL SCORED NINE POINTS,WELL THE RAPTORS WILL PUT EM OUT OF MY MISERY IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS[they won't win a game]HOW BOUT[TY LAWSON]GOOD GAME AND HE JUST GOT OFF THE PLANE,WELL THEM GIZZARDS CAN START PACKING FOR HOME AND MAYBE LEARN TWO THINGS BEFORE NEXT SEASON,KEEP THEIR STUPID MOUTHS SHUT AND -PLAY SOME KIND OF D-E-F-E-N-S-E..NOGOODNONDEFENSEPLAYINGSCRUBS!!!

They almost came back. Like my boys almost came back on Monday. No points for almost. If it's any comfort, Toronto is a really good team.

I don't believe in em,just like the hawks a couple years ago remember,they won't get past the second round them bums are making them look like the 80's lakers with their no defense playin asses,aggggghhhhhhhh!!!! If they face your sixers they will lose.

Hey jerry,do you remember some years ago when the thunder was gonna unload the beard,and they wanted our draft pick?well of course that pick turned out to be bradley beal now we may have still lost but it would've been real close with harden draining threes down on the raptors heads,and how many games would he have won for us with his deadly shooting..but noooo we gotta keep our draft choice,and folks wonder why real ballers don't wanna come here!!!

Not sure how Wall and Harden would have worked with each other. Nobody suspected that the Beard would be so good with the ball in his hand. Playing with Wall might have been ego on overload. You did good to get Beal, in my opinion.

No,no,no i want the beard..i wish i had a team-sigh!!

I know it's a small market team, but OKC would have had two rings by now had they kept him. Especially since KD would not have left.

Yep,and we would've been in the finals last year,ernie needs to go!!!

And the Quizards show up in the 2018 playoffs, blowing out the Flintstones. One game at a time. Take this next one and it's anybody's series.

And the Sixers get a tough win over the Miami Ho Cakes, who started a lineup with Roberto Duran, Mike Tyson, Rocky Marciano, Joe Louis and Andre the Giant. Series is 3-1.

JERRY,THE WORLD IS ACTUALLY FLAT,DONALD TRUMP IS AMERICA'S GREATEST PRESIDENT,THE EDSEL IS COMING BACK,ROACHES MAKE WONDERFUL HOUSE PETS,GREASY GRADY HAS THE MOST SANITARY EATERY IN AMERICA....JERRY WHY NOT?? WHAT THE HELL,DEM NO DEFENSE PLAYIN NO ACCOUNT GIZZARDS HAVE ACTUALLY WON TWO GAMES TO MAKE THIS A SERIES[I THOUGHT THAT I WAS HAVING ONE OF MY HALLUCINATIONS BUT I SOBERED UP AND IT'S TRUE]HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE????? OK JERRY YOU GOT YOUR LAUGH,YOU AND MARV COOKED THIS UP TO MESS WITH ME RIGHT? THE GIZZARDS BEAT THE RAPTORS -T-W-I-C-E AND THE SERIES IS TIED...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. ..[i'm gonna quit now so that i can have my breakdown in peace]GIZZARDS WIN-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Okay, you made me laugh out loud with that. Fortunately, my wife is out of the room because if I had to show her what I was laughing at, she'd have family and friends over to conduct an intervention.

But 2-2 is all you can ask for two games after going down by two in Toronto. I think y'all look good. I don't like how Valunciunas is using Gortat like a turnstile. If the Flintstones got wise, they'd play inside out. But they have the same problem that your boys have: They think that with two stars on the team, the stars have to be the ones who win the game for them. Big mistake. Just like the OKC Blunder don't utilize Stephen Adams enough because they have three [[super)stars on their team. Stupid stupid stupid. Use you specific advantage. If the Stones and the Blunder played inside out, their stars would play even better but neither team realizes it. With that said, Rudy Gobert on defense eats Stephen Adams lunch and complains about the lack of hot sauce in it.

Personally, I still think that you guys can knock off the top seed. Do it.

I SAW THAT OKC GAME AND I'M PULLING FOR THE JAZZ[THAT MITCHELL KID IS GOOD]I'M GETTING BORED WITH WESTBROOK'S ANTICS,I'LL TELL YOU THIS JERRY,IF DEM GIZZARDS ACTUALLY WIN THIS SERIES I'LL ADDRESS EM BY THEIR REAL NAME FROM HERE ON..[or until they implode again]HEHEHEHEHE!!

How do you match up with Indiana? I know your thoughts on the Cadavers but there's a good chance that the Pacers [[don't have a nasty nickname for them yet...) win. There's a good chance we see the Quiz and the Pencers [[Mike Pence is from Indiana, right? I'll use that for now) will be in round two.

Believe it or not, Bubba, there's a path for the Quizzards to make it to the Eastern Conference Finals. But they have to get there one game at a time.

LET ME SAY IT RIGHT NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH...JERRY MY BROTHER-IF[and i can't believe i'm even typing this]IF THE WORLD IS ACTUALLY FLAT AND...don't say it no don't type it nooooo don't even think it out loud...AND IF,IF IF THEY BY SOME FORCE OF OUTWORLDLY TWILIGHT ZONE INTERVENTION ON A DEAL MADE WITH THE DEVIL HIMSELF[NO NOT THE ONE IN THE WHITE HOUSE]THE OTHER ONE[HEHE]GET TO THE CONFERENCE FINALS..I WILL STOP TYPING IN CAPS[i still remember how it goes-i think]GO DOWN TO THE ARENA AND BOW DOWN EVERYTIME THEY PLAY THERE,I WILL[no don't say it don't even think it out loud,nooooooooooooooooo]BE NICE TO MY WIFE AND[nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo]...BUT HER FLOWERS,AND I'LL ONLY DRINK[don't do it no you're going too too toooooo far]SIX DAYS A WEEK AND NOT ON SUNDAY..BUT NONE OF THOSE EVIL THINGS WILL HAPPEN BECAUSE THE NO DEFENSE PLAYING NINCOMPOOPS WILL NEVER GET PAST THE FLINTSTONES,[whew what was i thinking]RAPTORS IN SIX...WHEW!!!!!!

Congrats jerry,your sixers are on their way,they ain't losing til the finals..go sixers.

We'll see. Without Kyrie, we match up well with Boston and I think we can get the Yucks. We had a game a couple months ago with them where we blew a 23 point second quarter lead and wound up getting blown out. But after that, we ran them off the court when they needed a win so I like our chances. If we get past the Smelltics or the Yucks, we would play y'all or the Flintstones. I can't get past how bad you beat us back in February on that Sunday night. Brutal. But in all seriousness, I like our chances against the Quiz better than against Toronto.

OH NO YOU DON'T...THE FLINTSTONES ARE GONNA WIN[read my desperate post above-hehe]NOW JUST KEEP WINNING AND YOU ALL WILL BE FINE,DEM NO ACCOUNT GIZZARDS ARE GOIN HOME-HOME I SAY,SEASON OVER HOOOOOOOOOME!!!!

Down by 3 in the third quarter right now. They're fighting against a really good team.

Oh, well... The came back and even had a four point fourth quarter lead but ran out of gas. Now they have to win back-to-back games. And this won't help:
    No. 1 Toronto Raptors vs. No. 8 Washington Wizards

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2...ainst-raptors/

And the Flintstones advance. Your guys fought hard the last two games but with Porter out, they didn't really have a chance tonight. You're going to need something significant to happen between the draft and free agency if you're going to be much better next season. Tough break, partner.

I'm glad they're out,they got what they deserve running of at the mouth instead of working on their game,i'm rooting for the sixers now and want em to go all the way,john wall as usual running his mouth[the boy won't shut up]about what they better do next season,hey john how bout you and bradley working a little bit harder and shutting the f..k up,now i do agree that it's waaaaaaaaaaay past time for ernie to go and i also wonder if ted is trying to win or just be satisfied with making the playoffs[ted wake up]get ernie's ass outta there get a new g.m. That actually knows what he's doing and make some moves[if we can]it's time to sweep some folks out-i would dangle obrey-otto-beal to see if i can get anything good in return,and also trade gortat to orlando[he wants to go there]if i can get anything in return..and yes jerry i would trade beal because they gotta shake this team up even if we don't win next year it would be worth it,hell they ain't going anywhere with these clowns so let some of em go,i'm sick of this s..t season after season-agggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh@#$#@@!%%^$%$$$#@ @@#@nogoodno accountnodefenseplayingsorryassnocoachingcantwinap layoffgamebums..oh and i've put brooks on a short lease too!!

Oubre's not going anywhere because he's still improving and on a rookie contract He'll be there for two more years. Porter's not going anywhere because even though he shot well fro distance this year, he's not worth $30 million per year. Not a bad deal, but hard to move unless you're going to sweeten the pot. Nobody's going to do them a favor, knowing that they want to trade him. And anybody in the league would take Beal, even on his max deal but again, they're not going to give value knowing that the Quiz want to more somebody. I have a hard time seeing the team improve, regardless of who they get for Beal, by the way.

You need to draft really well this season, maybe even move up into the lottery [[Porter and your first round pick would do it but most teams don't have salary space to take on $30 million). The top five or six in this draft are going to do well like the top ten [[and beyond) from last season. Not as deep, but there's a chance for your boys to improve if they get lucky.

When you start looking at losing guys like Gortat and Morris, that's a problem. Both do dirty work and are solid players. But putting $100 million into three backcourt players makes it hard to put good players around them. I'm worried that the Sixers might actually try to sign LeBron because he'll take away money that can be used to resign Saric, Fultz and a couple of development guys that I think are going to do very well next season.

Yeah i know jerry,but i'm at my wits end with this bunch and don't fret too much about the possibility of[lbj]coming-heck you know as well as i do that with the talent there and if healthy they will be in the finals for the next three years at least[who in the east if gonna beat em??]boston and toronto will be the stiffest competition of course those young frisky pacers could mug things up,but the east for the most part would be your's.

Rumors of Paul George being interested at intriguing. I am a LeBron fan but I'd prefer PG13 or Kawhi Leonard. Either of them and we'd be in the Finals for years.

Hey jerry,i find it sad that none of these stars even think about-d.c.- i wonder why!!!

Stars want a shortcut to a championship. Going back to the '80s, most championship teams have two or more players with generational talent on their rosters. It's hard to develop it organically, so modern ball players are collecting where one or more already are on the roster. LeBron got with DWade along with Bosh. San Antonio won with Duncan, Ginobili and Tony Parker [[and earlier with David Robinson). KD signed with Golden State, who already had three of the top 20 players in the league. Philly is being discussed because Embiid and Simmons look special early in their careers. And also because they have so many guys on their rookie deals.

Right now, Wall and Beal are not in the All-Pro discussion. They're very good, if not great. If either was great and Washington had available loot, players would be giving them a harder look. Putting so much of the salary cap in very good players doesn't leave enough left over for a great one or two. That's why I said you have to get lucky in the draft if you're going to make the leap to the next level.

Yes,but the gizzards are terrible at drafting,if both[donald duck and daffy duck]were available...that jackass gm would pick-lame duck-sigh..i wish i had a team!!

Ouch. Ouch ouch ouch ow owee ooch ouch owwwwooowwwow. I already hated boston [[not gonna capitalize, nope) but now I reeeeeaaaalllllllyyyyy hate them. I tip my hat off to them, though. We're getting out-coached by a mile.

Whoooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,what the 411 happened????? Jerry we're getting killed by those leps from beantown.

I'm back on the LeBron bandwagon. To be honest, anybody but Boston [[even Golden State).

Hey jerry,that[23]on his uniform has turned into an[s]i think that labron would actually have a breakdown if he didn't make the finals,and i admire that-if only more players got that scared of failure..like a certain noaccountnodefenseplayingsoorybunchoflosers...i wish i had a team-sigh!!

Well,like him or not you gotta give labron his props for this one,damn if he didn't drag his sorry bunch back into the finals again[8 years in a row is pretty good]i don't wanna hear any more talk about what a good coach stevens is,he's too smart for his own good..when your team is up by twelve and the other team makes a run call time out dummy,he didn't they lost and that's that!!

Hey jerry,i'm not too big on hockey,but the caps are in the finals[how did that happen?] did ted make a deal with the devil? No not the one in the white house the other one..and the vegas golden knights[expansion team??]oh well...go caps???

I'm typing this in small letters[YA'LL DIDN'T THING I WAS THIS SMART,DID YA??]anyhow,I'm gonna approach a subject that many sports fans have thought about at some point,but kinda hate to bring up...How Much Of Sports Is Fixxed? look you can call me a conspiracy theorist if you want but certain events have me wondering...The Ali-Liston Fight?..Superbowl III?[yes I know that upsets happen,but on the eve of the AFL-NFL merger-hmmmmm??]...Hurricane Carina hits New Orleans and the Saints just happen to win the Superbowl??...Las Vegas is awarded a Hockey Team and they make the Finals in the first year??...Houston is hit with a devastating flood and the Astros win the World Series??...It may sound far fetched even for me,but some things are planned whether we want to believe it or not,let me hear from all you sports fans on this-PRO OR CON..IS THE FIX IN?

I don't think the league's work for teams that have compelling story lines to win. But I do believe that game officials give breaks on a lot of calls to teams that are in situations like that. I know that the Stains got a ton of breaks in their Super Bowl season [[and we know about the bounties). It's really hard to fake in baseball; about the only thing you can affect is strike calls and if you watch on TV, the ball placement relative to the strike zone is tracked, so if they're making a ton of BS calls the opposing team can prove it, so I'll give the Astros the benefit of the doubt.

Hockey games are too easy for the referees to impact. Half the calls are subjective and penalty time seems to be left up to referees. I've also seen goals reversed for some crazy reasons. I don't think the league tells them to help certain teams but I think they look the other way when "things happen".

And the NBA is so star driven that you could leg whip Ramon Sessions and not be called for a foul but if your jersey brushes John Wall on a layup, it's a foul and a free throw. It's always been that way. Bird and the Celtics got so many calls, it made them my least favorite team in any sport [[until the Patriots. And the Saints.). I don't think there's a league-wide conspiracy because I don't think [[for example) the owner of the Falcons will let the league fix it so the Stains can win a championship when he is paying hundreds of millions hoping to win one himself. But I do believe that "human error" skews a little too much toward helping some teams win and never seems to help others.