[REMOVE ADS]

Page 44 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 54 94 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 6654

Thread: Yo... Moe

Saw that. And if my Sixers can get out of their own way against the Yucks, we can tie you for the fifth spot in the East. We'd be up on you if you didn't demolish us last week.

I don't want to see your team come playoff time,scary and them darn gizzards play so stupid that you all would beat us in seven.

Hey jerry,duane wade almost beat dem gizzards last night but they got lucky at the end,and wade is a hundred years old in basketball years.

He discovered the fountain of youth [[and a crew full of adoring referees) when they played us last week. That old SOB single-handedly brought them back against the Sixers in a game that we had well in control. I like Wade but he can save the heroics for when they play somebody else.

Well jerry i know you saw that[2 ot]game last night,them dern gizzards almost lost to the very short handed celtics,what they have like ten players hurt plus the waterboy[hehe]dang i told you they can't be trusted...dern turkey buzzards!!

Just be happy that you guys blew us out a couple weeks ago. That game is the difference between fifth and sixth seed in the playoffs. And you're only half a game out of fourth place [[and home court in round 1). There's plenty of time left in the season.

Yep,but if they finish fifth and the cavs fourth-uh ohhh...sidenote...the wizards have n-e-v-e-r beaten the cavs in the playoffs,and you know that labron is gonna go into the phonebooth behind the gym and put his-super ball player suit on and the gizzards goose will be cooked!

I don't know. I'm looking at Cleveland with the side eye right now because their new guys aren't meshing very well. This might be the year for you to get to the second round if you play them. Especially if Wall is back.

Nope don't trust em-can't see it happenin...no labron in the first round-i promise you he ain't losing to the gizzards-ain't no way no how-nope nope nope!!!!

??! They are in first place in the Southeast Division by 2.5 games and there's only 12 games left. I'm jealous...

Oh they'll win the division,but no labron in the first round.

Hey jerry them gizzards are playing the spurs tonight,do you know the last time they beat em down there?.....lincoln was in the white house-good luck with that one.

I don't know, Bruh. The Spurs are held together with duct tape, string and paper clips. I have no idea how they're even contending right now.

Well, that ended badly. The Al 'n Moes thumped the Quizzards like you thought they would. The good news is that the Sixers are now in fourth place.

Wait! The Sixers are in fourth place?!

I told ya,them turkey buzzards can't be trusted,they better get outta sixth place or they will face the[labrons]in the first round...ouch!!!

Well, right now you'd face us and you beat us by like 40 points three weeks ago. Kelly Oubre looked like Kobe Bryant on steroids and a mission that night.

To tell the truth,i don't wanna see you guys either[i'd rather play the pacers]those young guns of philly scare me to death,and knowing dem gizzards they would find a way to blow it...maybe we can play howard university-they can't beat anybody,hehehehehe!

HEY JERRY,DEM DARN GIZZARDS ARE STILL MUCKING IT UP,AND AT HOME NO LESS,THEY LOST TO THE KNICKS TONIGHT AND WHO WAS HIGH SCORER? WHY THAT FUTURE HALL OF SHAMER-TREY BURKES[19PTS]..THIS TEAM IS JUST S-T-U-P-I-D OH AND TO TOP IT OFF IT WAS THE CELEBRATION OF THE[1978]CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM AND THEY ALSO LOST THE OTHER NIGHT ON[PHIL CHENIER]NIGHT,I MEAN IT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER AND WHO DID THEY LOSE TO..THAT BIG BAD TEAM FROM DENVER,THOSE [GOLDEN]NUGGETS,BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I WANNA PLAY LABRON IN THE FIRST ROUND SO HE CAN PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY IN FOUR...DAMN I NEEED A DRINK-SIGH!!!-goodfornothinnoaccountsorrynonshootingno heartdumbbammasanimbarassmenttothecity,ARGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGHHHHHH#@$$%$%^^^&**[[)_[[*&&&^%^%%%#@#@@!!!! #@???...EXCLAMATION POINT!!!!!!!

The Knicks... Oof! Sorry, Bruh...

Hey jerry,looks like the process is in high gear,your[76er's]are kickin butt and takin phone numbers them young guns are getting it together at the right time...i wish i had a team...sigh!!

Your team is about to return. And he's lost weight and claims to be champing at the bit. Hold on just a little bit longer.
    Wizards' John Wall practices again, not sure when he'll play

Mar 26, 2018

• Associated Press

WASHINGTON -- Wizards point guard John Wall says he is "feeling great" but is not sure when he will next play in a game.

Wall, who said he lost about 10 or 15 pounds during his rehab without intending to, is not planning to change his style when he returns from his latest knee surgery -- whenever that might be.

"I'm just going to be John Wall," the All-Star said Monday after the second full-contact practice of his comeback from a Jan. 31 operation. "That's all I know how to do."
    Washington has lost three consecutive games heading into Tuesday night against the visiting San Antonio Spurs. Coach Scott Brooks said Wall will not play in that game.
    "It's getting close," Brooks said. "He's had two really, really good days. His energy level is high. He's anxious. You can tell. He wants to get out there. We still want to be patient."

Washington has dropped to sixth in the Eastern Conference at 40-33 and will have only eight games remaining after facing the Spurs.

The Wizards are 14-11 without Wall during his current absence -- he last played on Jan. 25 -- and 19-17 overall this season without him.

"It's been good. It's been bad. We've played well, at times. Sometimes, we haven't played well. Like when everybody was saying that they [were] playing better without me, that was great. The good thing is, I'm glad we did win those games when we did, because if we didn't, right now, we would be in a situation where we might not be in the playoffs," Wall said. "I feel like everybody should have given those guys credit for playing well."

Wall's session with reporters on Monday was his first in Washington since having surgery on his left knee.

The No. 1 overall pick in the 2010 NBA draft out of Kentucky had surgery on both knees before last season.

This time, Brooks said, Wall has been able to do pretty much everything as usual -- including dunk -- in his pair of full-fledged practices.

"He's getting his rhythm back," Brooks said. "He can get to gaps and seams and angles not a lot of guys can get to. There's only a handful of guys -- maybe not even that -- that can do it in the NBA. He's one of the best players in the league."

As for Wall himself?

He figures he's ready. He's just waiting for the official clearance from team doctors.
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...re-return-date

Yes,i know but if they face labron in the first round,the[wall star]ain't gonna save em.

Well jerry,them no good turkey buzzards did it again,they needed one win for a playoff spot and who do they lose to this time? The pistons..i wish i had a team-sigh!!!

Could be worse. My Sixers finally got first draft pick Markelle Fultz back and he's playing well. At least he was until he ran into Joel Embiid, breaking our best player's orbital bone and putting him out for at least the regular season.

Man that's rough,darned rookies.

Wall is back. And the Quiz are back in the win column. Not a second too soon.
    All-star John Wall returns as Wizards beat Hornets

5:47 PM ET
    Associated Press

WASHINGTON -- All-star John Wall had 15 points and 14 assists in his first game in two months, Otto Porter Jr. had 26 points and 11 rebounds, and the Washington Wizards beat the Charlotte Hornets 107-93 on Saturday to clinch their fourth playoff berth in five seasons.

Wall, who last played on Jan. 25 and had left knee surgery six days later, made his first shot of the game -- a 3-pointer from the top of the key -- and played 33 minutes.
    Bradley Beal scored 22 points and hit 6 of 8 3-pointers as the Wizards tied a franchise high with 18 made shots from deep. Washington beat Charlotte for the first time in four tries this season.

The Wizards went 15-12 without Wall, but had lost four of five to slip into sixth place in the Eastern Conference, just a half-game ahead of both Miami and Milwaukee entering Saturday.

Wall had averaged 19.4 points and 9.3 assists in 37 games before the injury.

Dwight Howard had 22 points and 13 rebounds for the Hornets, who have now lost two straight after winning four in a row. Kemba Walker finished with seven points, just the fourth time this season the All-Star failed to reach double figures.

Trailing 51-50 at the half, Washington outscored the Hornets 37-23 in the third quarter and never looked back. Bradley Beal scored 14 points in the third, while Mike Scott had 11 of his 15 points in the quarter.
    http://www.espn.com/nba/recap?gameId=400975884

Beating the bungle bees ain't quite the same as facing the labrons in the first round,which it seems they're headed...[they won't win a game]if they win two games i'll ride to wherever you are on a tricycle.

Sixers just won their 10th straight. Granted, only one of those was against a playoff team, but 10 straight blowout victories is pretty impressive [[if I can say so). Their passing is becoming surgical.

They're figuring it out-the process is starting to work,mean while on this side,those dumb gizzards are losing to the baby bulls,i think they are tanking to avoid the labrons...maybe they ain't so dumb!!

They talk smack about playing the Cavs. Cleveland is vulnerable right now so I don't think they're avoiding them.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa,jerry you must be drunker than me if you think that,believe me they're scared but trying to put on the brave face,as i've stated labron has never lost to us and he ain't gonna start now..as a matter of fact i'll give you this scenario-wiz win first two and come home...labron is gonna punish em and take the series-4-2 guaranteed!!

Sixers won another but they have a back-to-back on a short lineup tonight. Bad enough that Embiid is hurt, but now Super Dario is injured for at least another game. And guess what? We play the Cadavers on Friday. If we win that game, we switch positions with them and would be in position to play the Quizzards of DC. It'd be interesting to discuss a series between our two teams. Personally, I'm still staying awake at night over that blowout y'all threw on us three weeks ago.

Jerry,i have zero faith in them dern gizzards,they don't have a high basketball i.q. In other words...they stupid,it would be a good series but ya'll would beat us,did you see what the beard did to em last night? Of course he does that to everybody but he feasted on dem bums...i will not call them by the team name until they show some heart and sense of urgency..arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggg!!!

I see where the Rockets blew you up last night. They're an excellent team this year. I expect them to at least go to seven games with the Warriors, if not beat them in the Western Conference Finals.

Me too,the warriors better be on their game or it's light out!!

Get the hooch ready. Cavs and Washington meet tonight.

Jerry,when the gizzards play-i'm already deep in the hooch-sigh!!!

Just noticed that my Mets and your Nats are on ESPN on Sunday night. Are you going to watch? I don't normally watch baseball this early in the season, but I probably will tune in to see if I should get my hopes up this year.

More bums,they played the mets today and got their butts kicked[8-2]d.c. Teams are just -s-o-r-r-y!!!

I heard that Bryce Harper is looking for $400 million next year. They're gonna have to do better than 8-2 to make it worth it to sign him.

I really needed the Quizz to win last night. They had a 16 point lead with six minutes remaining and got the bum's rush and lost. John Wall had a good game numbers-wise, but tried to play hero ball in the last minute. He's got to be smarter than that.

Now do you see what i've been saying about dem gizzards???when they had the big lead i told my daughter that they were going to lose,as soon as labron came back in it was over,jerry as long as he stays in cleveland the gizzards will never and i mean n-e-v-e-r beat them in a game that matters,and these clowns came out and said that the cavs were afraid of em...what lemon heads,the great ones don't forget they just punish.

*Welp* They just got beat by the Hawks. Wow. There's something wrong in that locker room. Too much talent to be playing like this at this point in the season.

Maybe i see why brooks got fired in okc,i think the players are tuning him out as you say they do have talent and it's no reason for them to be playing this badly, they're going home early this year...real early-say five games.

I am beginning to think that the grumbling about playing team ball when Wall was hurt might actually have been because they don't play nice with each other.

It ain't that jerry,they just don't listen,you know that brooks is cussin em out in that locker room but they seem to think that they can turn it on at any time and win,they are in for a rude awakening,with their attitude they won't beat any team..either they fire brooks next year which ain't gonna happen or some serious attitude adjustments are coming and maybe some player movement too,i'm very proud of your sixers and it's a damn shame that this bunch of-overpaid braggarts can't get it together..this organization hasn't done s..t in forty years but let em make the playoffs and they think that they're champs instead of the chumps that they are..this is sad and embarrassing to be a fan of these clowns-and i thought that the circus had left town-i wish i had a team-sigh!!!!

Also jerry,let me play owner for a second..i fire ernie[he shoulda been gone]and trade some players and nobody[including wall and beal]are safe because that's part of the problem here,they feel untouchable.

Giving Beal, Wall AND Porter their money was a no brainer. Managing the egos that come with it isn't. It's a good thing Oubre is still in his rookie contract for two more seasons because Gortat and Morris only have one more year and there's no way both will be on the team through 2018-2019. One or both will be walking the next season and you're going to have to trade somebody. Locking up your best players is great. But when you sign all three within two years, it takes you into salary cap hell. They were smart and put Wall's big money in the back end, but thing's are going to be worse then.

I would've traded otto to the nets,oubre is the better player for me both gortat and morris should be gone next year as we need someone more athletic,but they still won't win anything because-they're s-t-u-p-i-d-sigh!!

This year's draft is going to pale in comparison to last year's. I can see four or five guys with hall of fame potential in last year's draft when it's lucky to have one or two most seasons. NBA rookies are typically very underwhelming in my opinion because teams draft players with potential instead of the ones who fit. That's why Utah getting Donovan Mitchell at 13 [[or so) was huge. How in the world did that kid fall?

And the problem with the Quizzards is the fact that they're right on that line where they have to get better through the draft [[because of their bloated salary structure) and there aren't any potentially great players available when you're drafting in the 20s. So it's hard to get better through the draft or free agency. That's why my team went through the Process, which was absolutely torture and disrespectful to professional sports but might wind up paying dividends.