[REMOVE ADS]

Page 41 of 134 FirstFirst ... 31 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 6677

Thread: Yo... Moe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    I'm starting my own team..jerry,marv,144man ,tomato tom,myself..heck we can lose just as much as them no good gizzards..and none of those[fancy]nikes...wear your [chuck taylor's]we'll shock the world!!!
    YESS ARR&BEE I'M UP FOR IT

wait what are we doing?

Quote Originally Posted by tomatotom123 View Post
    yess arr&bee i'm up for it

wait what are we doing?
    hehehe...jerry will explain it to ya.

Lawd love a duck! We win a meaningless last game of the season, against the #1 seed in the NFC. SMH and laughing!!!!!!!!

I’m an all day, every day, til I die Boyz fan so I gotta love it. LOL

Congrats Moe...BUT...going forward you guys REALLY need to step it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please don't make me watch another SB with NE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Falcons survive. Ultimate coolness.

Current mood:

@Jerry Oz
    …they’re alive….alive….LOL….Congrats!

Thanks. Still seem to be missing... something. But we have a chance. I was hoping we'd be playing the Stains next week but we drew the Rams. I'll take it over speculating about who we're taking in the draft [[at least) a week earlier than necessary.

Congrats jerry,ms.m your teams came through...[i wish i had a team-sigh]anyhow your burds are going to the dance jerry[yippeee]the cowboys are not[big yippeeeeee]the bumskins are still bums and may never dance again[booooooooooooooooooo]kirk will be in...[denver]next season getting ready for the playoffs,and we'll have...blain gabbert?????

Hey jerry you know i gotta stir the pot-so here goes..your dirty burds will score big on the rams but the rams will score more and the burds will fly south for the winter...rams 40-falcons-37.

Hey jerry you know i gotta stir the pot-so here goes..your dirty burds will score big on the rams but the rams will score more and the burds will fly south for the winter...rams 40-falcons-37.
    You picked against us! Thanks, homeboy. With exception to the Super Bowl [[which we should have won), we've literally won every game for the past two years when you've picked us to lose. Love ya, Bruh!

Happy New Year to all!!!

Ms M.........we will surely do our best!!

#Team JuJu!!!

thomas96 Guest
    Damn Jerry nice win. Shouldn't be too hard when Cam plays like he's in frigging middle school and is throwing like a girl all game. Blew the division in classic Panthers style. Playoff time

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    Damn Jerry nice win. Shouldn't be too hard when Cam plays like he's in frigging middle school and is throwing like a girl all game. Blew the division in classic Panthers style. Playoff time
    Thanks. If nothing else, it should be great motivation for your boys to make sure the Stains don't clip them a third time. Props to New Orleans, but even with Ingram and Kamara balling out, I can't see them winning against an opponent that doesn't shoot itself in the foot. And no disrespect, but Jameis should have written the book on how to carve up the Birds. Why [[s)Cam and Shula didn't replicate it is beyond me.

And as I've said before, as much as I root against division rivals, the Stains are the team I hate the most so good luck this weekend.

What a playoff minute,hey jerry i thought you guys were playin the rams???if not i'm picking you to beat the ain'ts so go win that game and don't worry bout a thing!!

He's a Panties fan and they're playing the Stains. The Falcons are playing [[and whooping up on) the Ewes on Saturday night.

Oh,so you are playing the rams...you gonna lose,don't bet the farm but hey at least you got in...i wish i had a team...sigh!!!

Son, with the loot I'm winning by betting on Atlanta's Doity Boids, I'll be able to buy a farm AND pay off the debt I owe after betting that the Washington Rednecks were going to the playoffs.

I wish i had a team...sigh!!!

Gruden threw shade at Cousins on Tuesday, saying that he wouldn't put anybody who led a 7-9 team on a pedestal for general principle. It made me wonder if Gruden thought that he had any responsibility for the team's performance. Cousins is as good as gone.

Yep,i'll be surprised if he stays with em too,if cousins goes to denver i'll say right now that they play the steelers next season for the[afc]championship,the pats have to fall at some point,of course big ben may retire and then....!

On to round 2.

Congrats jerry,your burds did it,but of course you know that some big burds are waiting for you in philly and yep i'm going out on that limb again...iggles-35-dirty burds-34 in a shootout at the linc!!

Congrats jerry,your burds did it,but of course you know that some big burds are waiting for you in philly and yep i'm going out on that limb again...iggles-35-dirty burds-34 in a shootout at the linc!!
    You're picking against us again? Thanks, pahdnah! I owe you another one!

thomas96 Guest
    Well Jerry, my team did it to me again. Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. At least we fired our offensive coaching staff this morning. They were terrible. Need new coaches who won't put the entire offense on Cam's shoulders AND legs. Good luck to y'all Sunday. Lucked out getting the Eagles without Wentz, though I wouldn't overlook them. I want to see the Jags take on the Eagles, though I expect Patsies or Steelers versus the Vikings. I pick the Vikings to win it at home. Most complete team in the league by far and home field advantage in Super Bowl.

Tough break last week, brother. Rumor is that your next OC is going to be Norv Turner, which makes me scratch my head. He's kind of an old head for such a progressive league. It seems like a square peg/round hole fit with [[s)Cam, but Rivera knows what he's doing.

If you were to ask me, you guys need to set that O-line and get a couple more weapons on offense and you'll be formidable. If Newton doesn't have to carry the whole load, he'll be way more dangerous, IMO. The NFC South is crazy right now and nobody should think they're going to win the division next season without a fight.

BTW, McCaffrey's breakaway catch and run last week was like:

thomas96 Guest
    OL is mostly set. WRs at the end of season and playoff game were:
    Devin Funchess
    Russell Shepard
    Kaelin Clay
    Brenton Bersin
    Mose Frazier

If you're wondering who any of them are, you aren't the only one. Funchess is okay but is best as a middle of the crop #2. None of the rest on that list should even be on an NFL roster. Cam needs some WR help. Both Clay and Funch dropped TDs that could've won the game. Amazing Cam did so well that game with those terrible receivers. Samuel and Byrd who both got hurt are okay but the team really needs to upgrade WR this year, whether through draft or FA.

And the Kelvin Benjamin trade wasn't even a huge problem. He wasn't that great either and didn't do anything in Buffalo after the trade.

As far as Norv Turner goes, he's had tremendous success as an OC throughout the years and has gotten 3 head coaching jobs because of it. Mike [[only have a job because my last name is) Shula literally has never gotten a sniff as a HC at the pro level and failed in his earlier stints as an OC and outside of 2015 was terrible here. Turner will run a similar system which is good but he's a significantly better situational play caller and really just all around coach at getting the most out of his players. Not my preferred option and he's certainly no Kyle Shanahan or McVay, but he'd still be a huge upgrade on Shula.

thomas96 Guest
    Aww Jerry they choked again! Against Nick Foles nonetheless... And at least we got a new, better coach and higher draft pick out of blowing it. You guys get neither! Now you're in the same boat as most of us, looking forward to the draft and next season.

Stay classy. I didn't rub it in when your scrubs got swept last week. Or even when we spanked that ass the week before, keeping you from winning the division. But it's cool; I appreciate the difference between us.

thomas96 Guest
    Well we can agree on one thing Jerry... Go Vikings

Jerry Oz, Moe, I feel your pain but damn.... that [[Steelers/Jags) was a good game !

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    Well we can agree on one thing Jerry... Go Vikings
    Anybody but the Bayou Stains. And you know that I'm a huge Jacksonville fan for at least one week.

thomas96 Guest
    Yep. I'm fine with any team remaining except for the Aints and Patsies... Go Jacksonville and Minnesota.

Wow. Queens go up with a minute and a half left. More than enough for Breezy, though. I think I've seen this movie before...

thomas96 Guest
    4th and 10 and they couldn't stop them...

thomas96 Guest
    JERRY!!!! I never believed a team would out-choke the 28-3, but the AINTS JUST DID IT!!! WOW!

I turned to watch something else when it was third and 10. Seeing Sean Payton smile was enough to ruin my weekend and I missed it. One more reason to hate the Stains.

With that said, they were laughing their asses off at 28-3, so I'm supposing it's a lot less funny now. So that makes me happy.

thomas96 Guest
    Yep... Brees a FA, I hope he retires or walks and Payton quickly fades into nothing...

Brees isn't going anywhere. And as a union rep, I doubt he signs for a significant hometown discount. Payton has the roster that he's been dreaming of in all of his Vicodin dreams. Playing a first place schedule will bring them back to third or fourth place next season, though.

The Steelers deserve that loss! Todd Haley needs to go, period. You have all that offensive talent & what.......? Defensive Coordinator Keith Butler is no angel in this either. And the players were already talking about their "right of passage" [[i.e. facing NE) as if it was a done deal.........WRONG!!! I'm ashamed for them, as well as sitting in 15 degrees with swirling wind was no picnic either for us. But let's hope the Jags are THAT good when they face NE. And that Minnesota game.....WOW!!

As Ms M said: ANYBODY BUT THE PATRIOTS!!!!

You know what you saw, moe. But in my opinion, Haley didn't call a bad game. They scored 42 points, which should have been 20 more than they needed against the Jags. Those turnovers didn't help, but I don't put it on the OC. Ben's touchdowns were fire, by the way. Four of the best passes I've seen in the past few years on his first four touchdowns.

From my perspective, losing Shazier was too much for the defense to overcome. And I blame the chit-chat and woof talk on Tomlin more than anybody else. That's a cultural thing and it only got noticed this week because it was the playoffs. Now that Fournette is hurt, the Pats will easily win next week. SMH.

From my standpoint, I'm almost glad the season is over. Bad luck caused by mind farts killed us all season. We lost four of our six games largely on the strength of normally reliable receivers not only dropping passes but tipping them to defenders for interceptions that either killed drives or set the other teams up in the red zone. And those games were lost by six or fewer points. And on Saturday, Keanu Neal, normally very reliable, tipped a pass to Nelson Agholor that set up a field goal with one second left in the first half. Consider the situation if we were down by two instead of five at the end of the game.

The better team won and I'll take my lumps into the off-season, knowing that we'll come back stronger and better next season. Personally, I'm happy that we won't have the wholesale changes coming that it looks like the Steelers will be making and the Panties have already begun. All we need is a right guard, backup center, nose tackle, and for the OC to use his playbook instead of somebody else's. Don't tell thomas_96, but the Falcons are sweeping the division. We may lose a game to Tampa Bay.

And I'm still pissed off with Jerry Jones, Bob McNair, Jerry Richardson, and Bob Kraft and their deplorable politics.

I would like to see, however, a "home team Super Bowl win." That would definitely be a first. We came home from all that cold weather in Pittsburgh to even worse weather here.
    Oh well.........
    I just hope they work on that "what's a catch" rule in the offseason.....I know Jesse James wants them to!

Moe,moe,moe...what happened??? I already had em in,guess the jags are better than i thought...jerry i told you what was gonna happen,i guess the best bird won[hehe]!

You saw what happened, R&B!!!!!!
    However.......
    TODD HALEY DUMPED!!!!!!!!!! Bye Bye!!!!
    Who's next??

That's the thing with replacing coaches. You have to find somebody better. That likely cost us another run to the Super Bowl and it's going to be the biggest thing determining Pittsburgh's success next year. You had the third-ranked offense and more you need somebody to maintain the efficiency while being a better game coach. Good luck on that.

thomas96 Guest
    Moe, I don't understand why people are blaming Haley... They put up 42 points against a top defense... Defense was the issue, giving up 45 [[well 38 I guess but still) to Bortles and a banged up rookie RB...

That was an odd game. Plenty of fault in a lot of areas. But I agree, if you score 42 points, you should win every game. We averaged 31 points last season and couldn't average two touchdowns this year. If we scored at least 24 points per game this year, we would only have lost two games. Offense wasn't the Steelers biggest problem [[in my opinion) just like defense was not the biggest problem for the Falcons.

As for the Panthers? They need somebody besides [[s)Cam that the defenses need to be afraid of. Even one true weapon [[McCaffrey next year?) and that offense becomes dynamic. And Dallas needs a new HC and a true GM.

There was always a lot of friction between Haley & some of the Steelers.
    I do hope Mike Munchak stays. But Butler?? We'll all stay tuned.

Mike Munchak has withdrawn his name for consideration for the Arizona Cardinal’s head coach. He is staying in Pittsburgh.

Well,i got my own problems..[darn gizzards can't do nothin right,getting blown out by jv teams]i'm having a fire sale-gortat-morris-porter for..????

Well,i got my own problems..[darn gizzards can't do nothin right,getting blown out by jv teams]i'm having a fire sale-gortat-morris-porter for..????
    Trade them and a quarter to Philly for a coupon worth 50 cents off a five piece Chicken McNuggets. They might make the trade if you catch the GM before his morning coffee.