May God bless him. Talked to my recently located brother after church and he was happy to know that the Steelers are Columbus' second-favorite team behind the Browns. He's not going to sign up with DirecTV so he won't have Sunday Ticket, so I'll have to clue him in on how I watch out of market games **hint hint - bootleg apps**. I did advise him they're unreliable and seldom available in HD, but since he's retired, he wants to avoid Sunday Ticket and its $49 a month charge. Sadly/happily [take your pick], it looks like I'm a corrupt influence.

Dolphins fans are giddy with the heady rush of anticipation. Sexiest offseason that any of us can remember and we're ready to go. Traded most of our draft picks and only have four late picks in the draft, but we look like we're loaded and ready for bear. Hopefully, the coach can coach. Next year, we have two first-rounders, a second-round pick, two third-rounders, and two fourth-rounders. Things are definitely looking up.

Meanwhile, Atlanta looks horrible right now. We got lucky to find Marcus Mariota, who might be serviceable as Matty Ice's replacement, but we'll probably draft a QB. Next year, we'll have $110 million+ in salary space for free agency and might be able to restock our roster. This season will definitely be one that requires headache medication.