I thought Todd Haley was still OC in Pittsburgh. I guess that's what happens when you step away from watching the NFL for a couple seasons. Brings something else to mind:

I have an opinion that the internet has created specific geniuses and general fools of many [[especially me). In the '80s, I used to buy 3-4 NFL yearbooks and at least two or three college basketball and NBA yearbooks every season. I'd read about the Falcons and Dolphins three or four times and then, I'd read the rest of the magazines and learn about the other 28 teams. I pretty much knew about everybody. Now, with the internet all I do is read news about Atlanta and Miami because there's no end to it. I know a lot about both but hardly anything about other teams. Same with North Carolina, Philadelphia 76ers and Denver Nuggets in college hoops and NBA.

We've become [[generally speaking) a nation of idiots because we have access to a ton of information but many of us only focus on what we want to know. The feedback loop has us stuck on what we already know in sports, politics and society. This has little to do with this thread but I wanted to put it out there to see if I was crazy.