LOL. I'm done with the heavy stuff. Still less of a fan of the NFL, though. And I'm not trying to get anybody else to be. I'm in a real bad place right now and my misery does not love company. Anyway, I'm glad to get Jai's endorsement of certain defeat. That's a guarantee for not just a win, but a turnaround for the season. Thanks, bruh!! I knew there was a reason that I missed you!

Politics aside, Jerry Jones needs a new first name. Threatening to sue the league because he can't convince them to fire Goodell is a new low. What, is Ezekiel Elliott his long lost love child or something? Rumor has it that the real dirt on Zeke hasn't leaked out and that he absolutely deserves his six game suspension. I'll withhold judging him, but ms_m, your dude is a piece of work! I stopped rooting against the Cowboys years ago, but I might be reconsidering. Sorry, Moe, but Dad is a Clowns fan [[not auto-corrected, BTW), so I'm required to root against the Squealers. And Jai, Daniel Stern... Nuff said about the Rednecks.

Besides all of the No Fun League discussion, I'm happy that both the NBA and college basketball seasons are back. Go Sixers, go Nuggets, and above all and before all, HEELS UP!

This is the best time of the sports calendar. Enjoy, everybody.