Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
It's unbelievable.... a rookie wins 11 games, lose two and people want to bench him. How many games have Rodgers, "Brady Bunch" and Roethlisberger lost this season and why not bench them too? Give me a break.

We lost, I accept that but to say we have a mediocre team is pure bull. Haters gonna hate but geeze Louise at least be fair and check out some stats!!!!

...and since when is a D-LINE and O-line doing their job a bad thing?

Last night I was upset...NOW...I'm pissed beyond pisstivity!!!!!!!

If Dak gets hurt, oh well that's how it rolls sometime but until then...

ONCE YOU GO DAK, YOU NEVER GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!
It's not about the loss. I've said this all year that Romo would be a better option than Dak. This loss just amplifies that point. I can't tell the future and anything can happen but I bet the Boys don't get very far with Dak in the playoffs this season and fans and the team alike will forever wonder what if it was Romo. Dak is amazing. But Romo is so far ahead of him and could run the offense so much better. That's not to put Dak down, it's just the reality with a rookie and a 13 year veteran who is one of the best QBs of his generation. You saw what happened with the 49ers with Kaepernick and Alex Smith. And that's Alex Smith who's just an average QB. Romo's one of the best.