I'm loyal to a fault. How else to describe someone who has been a fan for more than 40 years of a team that didn't even have back-to-back winning seasons until 2008? My loyalty to my teams [[Fins, too) should not be confused with my disdain for the state of the game. To be sure, I watch when my guys are on but I used to watch every game, regardless of who was playing.

Now? It's a big "nope" sandwich every Thursday, Sunday, and Monday. I was already questioning my devotion with the ever increasing CTE reports. I was conflicted over the social justice issues, but still watching. It took the Moron and his lackey Jerry Jones [[and dozens of interactions with racist fellow fans over the Kaepernick blacklisting to convince me that the NFL is an allegory for the hypocritical state of race relations in the US. I'm sick and tired of pretending that me and the Deplorable idiots who share my love for pro football have something in common. We do not. I see brothers playing the game. They see the uniform and don't give two s**ts about them once they take the uniforms off.

I watch my guys for now, but I no longer do it with the joy I had just a year ago. I can honestly see myself giving up on it altogether in the next year. But with that said, I've been with my team through tougher times than you or Jai. Calling me disloyal is contrary to the facts.

Now, I'm really going to enjoy beating your boys down this weekend, whether I watch it or not.