[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Yo... Moe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    HEY BEAUTIFUL,I'VE GOT TWO SHOULDERS HERE IF YOU WANNA CRY,YOU DON'T GIVE THE BALL TO MR.RODGERS WITH ANY TIME LEFT,BUT YOUR TEAM PLAYED A GOOD GAME AND EVEN GOT SOME HELP FROM THE REFS...[you know that defensive holding shoulda been called]BUT CONGRATS ON A GOOD SEASON.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    HEY BEAUTIFUL,I'VE GOT TWO SHOULDERS HERE IF YOU WANNA CRY,YOU DON'T GIVE THE BALL TO MR.RODGERS WITH ANY TIME LEFT,BUT YOUR TEAM PLAYED A GOOD GAME AND EVEN GOT SOME HELP FROM THE REFS...[you know that defensive holding shoulda been called]BUT CONGRATS ON A GOOD SEASON.
    teehee, yeah that call was obvious I can't deny but there were also calls on GB that were not called either. The sad thing is, it's been happening all over the league for awhile now. Sometimes I think the NFL refuses to address the issue because controversies sell. shrugs

I'm cool. I got pissed and over it. I'm proud of the Boyz and look forward to next season.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    teehee, yeah that call was obvious I can't deny but there were also calls on GB that were not called either. The sad thing is, it's been happening all over the league for awhile now. Sometimes I think the NFL refuses to address the issue because controversies sell. shrugs

I'm cool. I got pissed and over it. I'm proud of the Boyz and look forward to next season.
    In all seriousness[YOU DIDN'T THINK THAT I KNEW THAT WORD DID YA,HEHE]now as I was saying before I so rudely interrupted myself,the Cowboys success is good for the division makes us relevant again and next season is gonna be a gas with[FOUR]good team,because the Eagles will be better too.