No need to close my eyes,officials have sucked eggs for awhile now. Sometimes it works in a teams favor, sometimes it doesn't. I will admit consistency would be much appreciated.

I have always defended the record and talent of Tony Romo he's set records with the Cowboys and the league that most casual observers don't even know about. But what took Romo 3 years to learn as a backup, Prescott is doing in one. Is he the best ever, of course not yet but what he's been able to do in one year is phenomenal for a rookie.

It takes poise, maturity, skill, confidence and yes, a hell of a line...it's called TEAM WORK! Maybe the reasons of Thomas96 go beyond the game, I don't know but pulling Dak now is ludicrous.

Thomas96 is right about one thing though, HE CAN'T predict the future....why he keeps trying is beyond me but ...whatever

Will I be disappointed if we don't get pass the playoffs to a SB...damn right just like I was disappointed with Romo going six times with two wins and no SB Ring to show for it.

But you know what, I'll get pissed, move on and still be a Boyz fan 4life. That's just how I roll!!!!!