Soooo glad he shunned Atlanta. They blew up their franchise to get DeShaun Watson and lost a lot of fans who will never be back. I'm in the midst of an existential crisis with the entire NFL right now. Both of my teams embarrassed themselves to obtain a likely sexual predator. I can't give them credit for failing after they tried so hard.

They all but ended Matt Ryan's time in Atlanta. He even gave them time to complete the trade by pushing a bonus back by four days, so you know he wants to be traded now. The most iconic player in the team's weak history [and pillar in Atlanta's society] and you wanted to trade him for a sexual assailant? Really?

This franchise cut Michael Vick for dogfighting. They released another guy [Prince Shembo] for kicking his girlfriend's dog. But they're willing to put their "values" on hold when it came to winning? Shame on Atlanta. Shame on Miami. Shame on Philadelphia, New Orleans and Carolina. And double shame on my Dad's favorite team, the Browns. I used to root for them because of Pops and now, I might have to root against them.

As I said: "Existential crisis".