[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Yo... Moe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You are a stone trip about your Dallas Cowboys. In a different way that T96 is a trip about his team [[and pretty much every team that is who he thought they were, which seems to be every team...). It may not have ended well, but it's safe to say their window of opportunity and upside are the highest in the league going forward.

By the way, there's already chatter about Romo playing in Denver next season. Trust me when I say you won't need him or his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    You are a stone trip about your Dallas Cowboys. In a different way that T96 is a trip about his team [[and pretty much every team that is who he thought they were, which seems to be every team...). It may not have ended well, but it's safe to say their window of opportunity and upside are the highest in the league going forward.

By the way, there's already chatter about Romo playing in Denver next season. Trust me when I say you won't need him or his contract.
    What we need is a hell of a back up!!!!!!

I wish Romo well and it will be interesting if he does end up in Denver. They are on our schedule next season. As I said once before, a Romo/Prescott match up will be ratings gold.

BTW, did you read where SB ticket prices went down right after our lost. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Folks hate us but damn if they don't follow us. LOL
    Last edited by ms_m; 01-16-2017 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post

Apparently, Romo is interested but Denver isn't. I'm not sure he can get the caliber of team he's probably interested in. Maybe it's time to think about retiring or staying put.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    Apparently, Romo is interested but Denver isn't. I'm not sure he can get the caliber of team he's probably interested in. Maybe it's time to think about retiring or staying put.
    Oh yeah...I was listening to some sport talk broadcasts earlier and now I understand what you were saying about your Birds being underappreciated.

I know I'm biased but as fan of football, I truly believe a Dallas/ATL match up would have been an exciting game. Your guys are being underestimated... Keep Hope Alive!