Ms.m,your team is pretty good and my team sucks not an excuse but the truth,a coach who doesn't have a glue a defense that's offensive,i even told you how much your boyz would win by and as you know i never pick them over us til now,hell it's over for this season and no them dummies won't beat the bears either and they can't score but that nasty defense will shut us down i'm calling it now...bears 16-dumbskins 13..somebody tell me what is norman doing outthere??? Running around out of position yes the safety dropped off but he still should've made a play,and ms m it hurt me to my heart to see skins players laughing and exchanging jerseys[i hate that sh-t]you just got your butt kicked by an arch rival and you over there smiling and laughing[f--k that s--t]please excuse my french but this is maddning for me,i'm not angry at the win by dallas because they are better i'm just old school about this rivelry,no anger...back in the day they wouldn't even shake hands at the coin flip,yes i know it's a new day-blah blah blah...luv ya ms m and this is your year!!!