[REMOVE ADS]

Page 131 of 134 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,550 of 6665

Thread: Yo... Moe

Comedian, Bill Burr {if youŕe not familiar with him, check him out. He is hilarious.} He is a serious sports fan that contends the NFL officiating is fixed. Iḿ beginning to think he may be on to something.
    Last edited by ralpht; 01-01-2024 at 12:10 PM.

I think they are bad at their jobs or maybe the game is getting too fast for them to see what folks at home see. Don't know but I knew it was going to be an interesting game and it was. Thanks Moe.

Well, both Miami and Atlanta are getting cooked right now. Might not watch the fourth quarter of either game.

Damn Sam, Arizona just beat the Eagles. Yipppppeeee

Sorry Jerry, I honestly thought the Fins had a chance.

Go get 'em Moe. Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Ms M!!

Sorry Jerry, the Ravens all the way!!!! Lamar is really making a case for MVP. I hope Tua is ok.

These things, they happen.

Mostly to me. But they happen.

You're still in, Jerry...

And another run by Rudolph

What woke the Steelers up? Better late than never, but I didn't see it coming.

I think Rudolph is now playing for his right to be the Steelers starter in 2024.
    He was sacked only once, but his patience in the pocket paid off.

Now, if you can.....could you please tell me what has to happen so that the Steelers get into the playoffs? I'm no good at how to figure this.

And HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, MS M & R&B!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Here's to a happy, healthy and prosperous year for us all. CHEERS!

Yo Moe , In spite of all the eloquent explanations about how this seeding thing works I gave up on trying to understand it so I'm afraid I can't help you with that but...does this mean my "foine," fantasy husband will keep his job??? Inquiring minds want to know.

Oh yeah and congrats, it was a good game!

In 366 days, I pray that God's blessings will find all of us well and happy to have made it through another year. Sports are fine, but nothing compares with being well and having folks to be with who care for and love you [even in the virtual world]. With that being said, I hope we all have a wonderful year and if my teams can't win, I'll be happy if any of yours does. Thanks for helping create a safe space for me to hide from time to time. If I can love you without actually knowing any of you, I honestly do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    In 366 days, I pray that God's blessings will find all of us well and happy to have made it through another year. Sports are fine, but nothing compares with being well and having folks to be with who care for and love you [even in the virtual world]. With that being said, I hope we all have a wonderful year and if my teams can't win, I'll be happy if any of yours does. Thanks for helping create a safe space for me to hide from time to time. If I can love you without actually knowing any of you, I honestly do.
    Great post, Jerry!!!!! Agree!!!!!!!

And I finally found the "what needs to happen" for the Steelers to get into the playoffs.....& my eyes crossed as I read it. How bout I just wait & see? Honestly, I don't expect it.

And Ms M, you knew all along your "fantasy husband" would keep his job. The Rooneys don't like change. So you're stuck with him & that's something that I know you won't mind.

Jerry, you hear the "rumor" about Pickett refusing to be the #2 to Rudolph? What's your take on that & your brother's? Inquiring minds want to know....

I haven't talked to my brother in over a week, but I'll pick his brain about it. I think it's nothing to the report. He denied it and the fact that he doesn't appear to be in the doghouse tells me somebody blew something out of proportion. If he's traded in the offseason, maybe I'll change my mind.

The source of this "rumor" seems to be Mark Madden, a local radio host whom [almost] the entire city of Pittsburgh hates with a passion. He's been involved with "issues" concerning the Steelers for as long as I can remember. Not your upstanding citizen, if you catch my drift.

And the ref who called the Lions game will call the Steelers/Ravens game. Oh boy.

Oh boy. Madden sounds like your version of Atlanta's D. Orlando Ledbetter or Miami's Armando Salguero. Both "break" news from alleged insiders that nobody else confirms in the hope that they will get national attention. Ledbetter is a horrible writer but Salguero is at least a good writer but bad individual.

Happy new year, my peeps...santa is bringing me a new coach and gen manager for next season...yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Happy New Year R&B!!!!

Your boys need something!!!!!

And Steelers vs Ravens today. And I will be watching & praying.
    Gotta look up the weather......

By the time the game starts it should be in the upper 30's but ironically the tempts will begin to rise. There is a good chance of rain though. Good Luck Moe!

Thanks Ms M!! For a minute there I thought Baltimore was going to get snow.

Caught the last of the Steelers game. Exciting to say the least. Congrats, Moe.

WAIT!! I'm confused. I thought I watched a Steelers game earlier this afternoon. Someone help me,

HAHAHAHAHA, for a minute I thought I was going crazy. Don't know who you were watching Ralph but it wasn't the Steelers.

The game did start at 4:30 but as of now it's tied.

Maybe I got caught up in some sort of time vortex, Ms. M. In my world the Steelers win.

It looks like you're about to become a prophet Ralph.

Congrats Moe, Ralph called it. LOL

If Ralph called it then it must be true.....HAHAHA!!!!!

Thanks Ms M. Najee Harris barreling his way with those O Linemen..wow!

I hope they make the playoffs.....so who would you start: Rudolph or Pickett?
    My opinion is Rudolph with the hot hand.

Ditto, Rudolph hands down!!!

C.J. Stroud gets the Texans into the tournament as a rookie QB. It wasn't a year ago that his stock was rumored to be dropping in the NFL draft due to a bunch of misinformation being spread by teams hoping Houston would pass on him. One report even said that his ability to process information quickly enough to be effective was tested and he was found to have the worst performance ever. Everybody knew that Bryce Young was going to be the first pick, but nobody really knew if Houston would pull the trigger and draft him. He cried on draft night because of all of the BS and head games teams were playing to get him to drop so they could take him later.

I couldn't be happier for a player who doesn't play for one of my teams. God is good and this kid has no problem with giving Him credit for his success. That's why the sky is the limit for him.

If I'm not mistaken they did something similar to Justin fields before the draft. I love this game but it can be downright dirty and cut throat.

Good luck today Jerry.

Congrats Ralph well done!

Wow Jerry, based on that 1st quarter I thought the Falcons had a chance.

WE.......ARE.......IN!!!!!!!!!!!

Depending on the Bills/Miami game tonight is what seed we are & where we'll go.
    Good luck Ms M & Jerry!!!!

This game is no game......It's a damn business!! I couldn't be happier for Stroud!

So who would you rather play Moe, Kansas City or Buffalo?....that is the question

Thank you Ms. M. The Lions played well today.

Well I'm a happy camper.

Congrats, Moe, Ralph, and Ms.M. I am wondering if I should get drunk before tonight's game or just wait until after it's over. And I don't even drink. Atlanta's whole season blew up with losses to the Panthers [2-15], Bears [7-10], Cardinals [4-13], Commanders [no disrespect, Jai - 4-13], Titans [6-11], and Vikings [7-10].

We got spanked a team with a QB playing five days after being acquired and another one who was in his first start. Good job, Falcons. You finished 7-10 and lost to six of the worst teams in the league.

I'm always going to be a fan, but I'm close to the point where I'll be excited about what happened in the last game instead of hopeful for what might happen in the next one. And it only took me 46 years to get to this point.

Ralph, your team looks good!

Ms M, so does yours [look good....CeeDee!!!]

Who would I rather play? Tough but maybe KC. I think the Bills are on the rise.
    Your thoughts?

And Jerry.....Good Luck!!!!!!!

I think the Steelers have a better chance against KC, especially if Watt is out. Any news on that front?

JJ said [via TJ] Grade 2 MCL Sprain......probably needs 2 weeks off but everything else [that knee] looks "pristine"

LOL. I'm not laughing at you Jerry but with you because trust and believe, been there done that... and it's not hardly over for me to feel that way again. But whatever happens I'll always be ride or die and....so will you!

Oh and drink all you want but stay away from the hard stuff....Moe, Jai, Grady and I will run with that flag. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    JJ said [via TJ] Grade 2 MCL Sprain......probably needs 2 weeks off but everything else [that knee] looks "pristine"
    Well then, definitely KC!

Wow, just wow but you're still in it Jerry. You never know what will happen until it happens!!!!

And... that's a wrap, folks. Dolphins lose at home with most of the seats occupied by Pills fans. That would never happen in Pittsburgh or Dallas and every fan who decided to sell his season ticket should be ashamed. Now, we play Kansas City next week with half of our defense and most of our skill players injured. What a roller coaster.

I was surprised at so many Bills fans.

I didn't see the KC game but based on the score they just squeaked by. Hang in there, that's all any of us fans can do at this point.

And........that KC/Miami game is only available here on Peacock network. It was written that Peacock might've paid 110mil for the rights to broadcast it....WOW!

Saturday Cleveland at Houston at 4:30pm
    Miami at KC at 8pm

Sunday Steelers at Buffalo at 1pm
    Packers at Dallas 4:30m
    Rams at Detroit 8pm

Monday Eagles at Tampa Bay at 8:15pm

Here in East Tennessee we have a blackout on the NBC Channel for the past couple of weeks [I'm sure it's a $$$ thing]. And unless you have Peacock you can't watch the KC/Miami game.

I'll catch it on bootleg, Moe. And buy some rabbit ears for your TV so you can watch NBC without cable. My mother cut the cord [mostly] and in addition to her streaming service - which gives her 50 cable channels - she also gets 70+ via her antenna. That includes the local NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox, PBS and WB stations. There's still rarely anything good to watch, but she has options. All of that "contact your local XXX affiliate and tell them you want their channel on your cable package" messages from the cable companies are for the birds. They can figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    I was surprised at so many Bills fans.

I didn't see the KC game but based on the score they just squeaked by. Hang in there, that's all any of us fans can do at this point.
    It was shameful. And I always hold out hope, but we lost Jaelen Phillips, Bradley Chubb, and Xavien Howard before last night and then Andrew Van Ginkel and Cameron Goode got hurt in the game. We have four healthy linebackers and two healthy edge rushers available. I don't know how we're going to field 11 players on defense and have any depth behind them.

But that's life. BTW: In spite of all of the injuries and despite the fact that the difference in last night's game was a punt return for a touchdown, 90% of Fins Nation is blaming Tua today as if he didn't play better than most QBs against a pretty good Pills defense. I'm always a Dolphins fan [50 years and counting] but I'm extricating myself from this putrid fanbase's whiny ways.

The way I see it there are two types of game watchers...bandwagon or ride or die. If you're not the latter I can't and don't take you seriously as a fan of your respective team. With that said, it was disconcerting and as you say "shameful" to see a home stadium overrun by the opposing teams fanbase, especially when the home team has had a great year. I hesitate to take this to a political realm but I can't help but think there is something else going on. shrugs.