Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
Well, can't look back. I think Atlanta will give the Brady Bunch a run for their money.

I'm sure you all heard Tomlin gave a 10K fine to Antonio Brown for his locker room video.
Why do I get the feeling there will be more repercussions for him from the Rooney's?
I thought I read a headline yesterday that he was payed by FaceBook to do it. If that's the case, it looks much worse in my opinion. I'm a huge Antonio Brown fan but he has to be smarter than that. But he'll learn.

Am I the only one who thinks his situation is a lot like Odell Beckham, Jr.'s from two weeks ago? That one was really blown out of proportion. Had he and his crew partied in New York City, nobody would have said anything. But they took a one-day diversion to Miami and all of a sudden they were not team players. Such utter BS. I sense strong racial overtones to the criticism of men having fun on an off-day. The similarity in the two cases is that both guys took so much criticism that it appears [[in my eyes) to have affected their performance.