Well tomorrow is the day that at least one of my three teams I want to lose will be out, and if there's a miracle, two of them, Don't care much about the Seahawks or Falcons game at all. One will lose tomorrow and I'll hope the other loses next week. Doesn't matter to me which order. I do anticipate the Seahawks' playoff experience and Falcons' lack of and Matty Ice's poor playoff play will result in an upset in Atlanta, but who the hell knows. I'd just like to see a competitive football game without refs handing a team the game like they've done in far too many this year and previously.

Patriots Texans I expect will be horrible, and I'm spending the weekend with my family and friends who are all big Pats homers [[which would make a Texans upset so much better), but I hope we at least get a two score game at most. If the Texans can make it a competitive game through the last couple minutes and a one score game at the end then I'll be extremely happy with that. If there is some kind of MLK weekend Miracle, I would be thrilled.

Looking forward to Sunday's games. All teams that I don't dislike and very good competitive and interesting matchups. Pulling for Chiefs and Packers to some degree because that's the Super Bowl I'd most like to see but if the outcomes are different and the games are good and competitive, I'll be happy.