[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Yo... Moe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oh, man. I just had a flashback. Good googly moogly, what a play.

thomas96 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Oh, man. I just had a flashback. Good googly moogly, what a play.
    Reminds me of our first meeting... I just can't stand seeing this type of stuff allowed by defenses. It makes me want to puke [[even if it's my team scoring the TD). When Julio went for 300 our coaching staff thought it'd be wise to put a 5'10 slow out of shape corner coming off a broken leg one on one with Julio without any safety help. So it made some sense that Julio went for 300 that game. Packers players on defense don't have the same excuse of a lousy coaching staff for that play. Too bad the Vikings fell apart this year and Earl Thomas got hurt. Could've had at least a couple good defenses in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    Reminds me of our first meeting... I just can't stand seeing this type of stuff allowed by defenses. It makes me want to puke [[even if it's my team scoring the TD). When Julio went for 300 our coaching staff thought it'd be wise to put a 5'10 slow out of shape corner coming off a broken leg one on one with Julio without any safety help. So it made some sense that Julio went for 300 that game. Packers players on defense don't have the same excuse of a lousy coaching staff for that play. Too bad the Vikings fell apart this year and Earl Thomas got hurt. Could've had at least a couple good defenses in the playoffs.
    It's too bad Desmond Trufant got hurt. Oh, and two starting DEs, our starting WLB, our second string FS, and our starting TE. Too bad Julio got hurt and missed two victories, as well. Everybody suffers injuries; I'll bet few teams have lost four defensive starters and still rolled into the Super Bowl. Turn that frown upside down and embrace the light. After all, we could only beat Carolina twice this year, so the damage is done.

thomas96 Guest
    It's too bad Desmond Trufant got hurt. Oh, and two starting DEs, our starting WLB, our second string FS, and our starting TE. Too bad Julio got hurt and missed two victories, as well. Everybody suffers injuries; I'll bet few teams have lost four defensive starters and still rolled into the Super Bowl. Turn that frown upside down and embrace the light. After all, we could only beat Carolina twice this year, so the damage is done.
    This response shows how little knowledge of the sport you have.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    This response shows how little knowledge of the sport you have.
    Okay. But I'm not the one who's been getting predictions wrong all off-season and a good part of the regular season, but I'll go with what you say here. We'll call it an 'alternative fact'. LOL.

By the way, if you want to do something besides watch two bad teams play each other in the Super Bowl, I recommend YouTube where I found this:

Okay. But I'm not the one who's been getting predictions wrong all off-season and a good part of the regular season, but I'll go with what you say here. We'll call it an 'alternative fact'. LOL.

By the way, if you want to do something besides watch two bad teams play each other in the Super Bowl, I recommend YouTube where I found this:
    Must admit, that TD was a thing of beauty and sho ya right....LOL