[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Yo... Moe

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    thomas 96 you make good points but I agree with Jerry Oz. If it ain't broke don't fix it. I've been defending Romo against every "choke" joke for years and I truly believe most people rarely take a long hard look at his record but THIS is not the time to start messing with the mojo...ya dig?

Now it may come to pass we have to look to Tony before this all ends and I'd be ok with that but why pull the kid out now? He's gaining valuable on the job training, making mistakes here and there but still pulling out consistent wins like a veteran player.

Been a Boyz fan a lotta years and I joke around but know better than to count my chickens just yet, but let's not mess around with the current formula. Prescott hasn't given Garrett any reason to sit him down and Jerry didn't have a problem putting his "Boo" on backup duty. Leave the kid alone and let him play. PLEASE!!!!!
    Last edited by ms_m; 11-21-2016 at 02:59 AM.