Falcons got their guy, Arthur Smith who was the Titans' OC. I like the hire because he runs an outside zone rushing scheme and when Kyle Shanahan was here, we had great success with that. Rumor has it that Coach Smith thinks he can get another few years out of Matt Ryan, who had his worse season in 2020 [[in my opinion). If Julio has a bounce back season and we have a solid draft, we have a chance to make noise once again. It'll take 2-3 years to be sustainably competitive, but I'll take progress over what I saw last season.

The Fins fired Chan Gailey, who actually did a pretty good job with the personnel he had. They're going to bring somebody in/up who can give Tua confidence in going downfield. Of course, he needs on-field help which was lacking this season. Reports are that some Dolphins players have little confidence in Tua but those players need to keep their opinions between them and the coaches and out of the press. Coach Flores will cut the players who let that out if he figures out who it was [[probably DeVante Parker was among them). If the kid gets weapons and a competent scheme, he's going to blow up.