Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
I haven't shared this on SDF, but 51 weeks ago today, my father died of COVID. He checked into the hospital for general weakness and was tested negative upon arrival. Five days later, he was about to be released to a rehab facility and when they tested him again, he was positive. He expired four days later. Anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers, COVID-deniers, and Deplorables in general can all go to hell for the danger that they put the rest of us in. If one person somewhere in the chain had taken it more seriously, I'm convinced my Dad would be with me today. I have zero time for Aaron Rodgers and I give not one damn about a man who has access to the best medical advice available and chooses to be a lying butthole. I'm glad he pulled the scab off of his politics and ratty behavior so that we can all see him for who he is. Howard Stern said it best yesterday when he said the next time Rodgers is injured on the field, instead of trusting team doctors to help him get well, he needs to call Joe Rogan, who he trusts more than medical professionals.

This country needs an enema.
Jerry, I think I remember when your father passed. But I really can't recall if you said the cause at the time. Again, my heartfelt sympathy for you & your family. But, your post says it all IMHO......