God bless you tonight and forever. As to the Cowboy hate, let me put things in perspective for you. The national outlets love the Boys because they bring ratings thanks as much to people who dislike them as to the many fans who seem to creep out of the woodwork only when they do well. Not most of y'all, mind you, but many. I've been watching ESPN's "NFL Live" all week since my team has a pretty important contest tomorrow. All I've heard was a little about Matt Ryan as MVP and clarification of various playoff scenarios, maybe five minutes total.

Every day, they managed to talk about Dallas for at least ten minutes, even though they're playoff seeding is set. I turned the show off after 20 minutes yesterday when they spent most of two segments talking about [[guess who?) Dallas. They don't even discuss New England in that detail. One reason fans of other teams dislike the Cowboys is because they aren't the only team in the league but you'd barely notice it. No seeding implications? Let's talk about Tony Romo's snap counts and why Zeke should be MVP. Oh, and let's throw another Dak Prescott interview on the show. There's nothing else going on one week before the playoffs begin.

If my doesn't win, it really doesn't matter who does. The only reason I would root against your guys is so that reporters will cover somebody else.

We can discuss it next year.