[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Yo... Moe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    Angel has tweeted something to the effect of "we ain't going." I've never heard of such mess from this White House. Stinks to high heaven.
    Caitlin Clark said Iowa would reject an invitation. When asked about it, she said:

"That's for LSU," Clark told "SportsCenter" on Tuesday. "... They should enjoy every single second of being the champion. I think that's theirs to do.

And when asked about the BS over Angel Reese's actions following the game, she replied:

"I don't think Angel should be criticized at all," said Clark, who had made the same gesture in the regional final. "I'm just one that competes, and she competed. I think everybody knew there was going to be a little trash talk in the entire tournament. It's not just me and Angel.
    "We're all competitive. We all show our emotions in a different way. You know, Angel is a tremendous, tremendous player. I have nothing but respect for her. I love her game -- the way she rebounds the ball, scores the ball, is absolutely incredible. I'm a big fan of her and even the entire LSU team. They played an amazing game."

In other words, the people complaining about her being "classless" [dog whistle] and "poor sportsmanship" [dog whistle] are moping about other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Caitlin Clark said Iowa would reject an invitation. When asked about it, she said:

"That's for LSU," Clark told "SportsCenter" on Tuesday. "... They should enjoy every single second of being the champion. I think that's theirs to do.

And when asked about the BS over Angel Reese's actions following the game, she replied:

"I don't think Angel should be criticized at all," said Clark, who had made the same gesture in the regional final. "I'm just one that competes, and she competed. I think everybody knew there was going to be a little trash talk in the entire tournament. It's not just me and Angel.
    "We're all competitive. We all show our emotions in a different way. You know, Angel is a tremendous, tremendous player. I have nothing but respect for her. I love her game -- the way she rebounds the ball, scores the ball, is absolutely incredible. I'm a big fan of her and even the entire LSU team. They played an amazing game."

In other words, the people complaining about her being "classless" [dog whistle] and "poor sportsmanship" [dog whistle] are moping about other stuff.
    That's good to hear. Hopefully, it'll shut up all the nasty bigots hurling crap Angel's way. As for that White House fiasco, as my daddy said when my sister rightfully won Student Council President at her recently desegregated high school and they tried to sell her some bull about having "co-presidents" that year, "You tell your teacher that your daddy said that anything with two heads is a FREAK."