Everybody's a wise ass these days... It's going to be a couple of years before I remember to say "LA Chargers". LOL.

And I was only watching it because my Dad still is a fan and I are dinner with the folks today. With that said, the guy who I'm matched against in fantasy football this week started...

[[Wait for it...)

Philip Freaking Rivers and thanks to Dallas' defense, I've already lost before Sunday.
No disrespect intended but dude went off for 41 points in that game.

I'm only watching Atlanta these days and if they miss the playoffs, I might not watch them. My big brother called from Las Vegas and basically called me an idiot for letting people get in my head about watching the games, but I remain undeterred. Thank God It's college basketball season. By the way, I was and remain let down with the level of play in Atlanta this season, we played like crap for eight weeks and it may be too late to do anything about it.

But I refuse to believe that the loss of one player was that crucial to how your team performed in the past three weeks. There is something going on that we can't see from outside of their locker room. The season can be saved but the leaders have to lead starting tonight if it's going to happen. Something similar got us two years ago [[6 losses straight in the second half of the season and we were nowhere near as good as Dallas, with or without Zeke.