[REMOVE ADS]

Reach Out - Four Tops

Classic Motown are featuring the Four Tops' Reach Out album as their Album of the Month. A very interesting read...

http://classic.motown.com/story/reach-out-four-tops/

What was your favourite track on the album? My personal fave is 'Bernadette'.

Standing in the Shadows of Love - but it's really hard to make a choice, such a strong album.

"Walk Away Renee" would be my fave, closely followed by "I'll Turn To Stone". "Wonderful Baby" is an interesting one too.

thomas96 Guest
    Very good album. If I could only pick one it may be 7 Rooms. I'm glad we have the whole album.

"Standing In The Shadows Of Love" as that is my favorite Tops song.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitsville_Jazza View Post
    Classic Motown are featuring the Four Tops' Reach Out album as their Album of the Month. A very interesting read...

http://classic.motown.com/story/reach-out-four-tops/

What was your favourite track on the album? My personal fave is 'Bernadette'.
    "Reach Out, I'll Be There" was mine!