[REMOVE ADS]

To All the Motown family

Hello..ive been away from here for a couple of years for a couple of reasons - firstly promoting my dj gigs on facebook is a huge task for me and more importantly - 2 yrs ago I helped colloborate on a book on Diana Ross..I supplied the author with information I had researched for years..many memories and facts from members on the site who have sadly passed away..the author treated me very badly saying I lied that i was a member of the Motown family..this hurt me deeply -integrity,honesty are how i live in my polyensian community we call this "Mana" - a true spirit..I have a letter from my Diana next to my bed - thanking me for supporting her..I worked in marketing & promotions at EMI.One of the commodores was my landlord..i had a one on one meeting with Michael Jackson in 1996..since joining this forum it was one of my deepest honours to be called a "Senior Member"..in New Zealand and the Pascific we call extended family "Whanau" and that it was you all are to me..the essence of Motown is hummanity,brotherhood and sisterhood...I havent read the finished book but the brother owes me an apology all i wanted was him to do the very best book he could and I shared information I had painstakingly researched for years..when I joined this forum I was working for a law firm and I made a photocopy of every post on diana/supremes and berry i was aware there was a policy not to archive every thread but the wealth of information shared on this site I knew needed a hard copy back..I hope everyone is well its great to be back here..all my respect brothers and Sisters..Nomis

Welcome back Nomis!

thank u brother marv..I always remembered you...one day I will get to the U>S and meet you

Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    thank u brother marv..I always remembered you...one day I will get to the U>S and meet you
    Thanks and I will be here......!

Simon

It's good to see you back. I hope you are well.

Great to see you back...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1735972560001093/

Wayne

thank you..do you remember when we pieced together the first whirlwind Supremes UK tv and radio schedule ? that was an awesome thread..thank you my brother

thank you Wayne..I stayed away too long