[REMOVE ADS]

Homeless Man With The Golden Voice Get's A Second Chance

I'm surprised no one posted this story. This is a amazing story,and I wish the man the best of luck !
    Scroll down and take a look at the video clip below the story. It's from "CBS Early Show," recorded earlier this morning.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...n7215450.shtml
    Last edited by GeeTee(HPK); 01-05-2011 at 04:57 PM.

u beat me to posting this. what a lovely story and his voice indeed good for tv or radio.. he said he trained 4 it b4 drugs took over

I thought someone else would have posted it before me. I saw it yesterday and I'm glad to see that he's getting job offers.
    I wanted to post something different,besides someone famous passing away.
    Last edited by GeeTee(HPK); 01-05-2011 at 09:21 PM.

I hear you Gee. He sounds very humble and sincere....I also wish him well.

I would never want to be homeless but when I saw that this guy got this job I thought about standing outside and doing the same....LOL God bless him I am really happy for him.

The Cavaliers haven't done many things right this season [[and at this moment, I'm listening to them getting beat again!), but this is a nice move indeed. Much luck to Mr. Williams!!

Best,

Mark

hey stephanie yeah right not a bad idea and he got one quick lol...........maybe Ill put on a short dress and claim to aspire to be a stripper lol.......... that shouldnt take no time

Abbie,

Here's sum reading material and poles.....whilst you wait.

Name:  Library and Poles.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  58.6 KB

Stay Positive.

I hope he can remain sober. We don't know what triggers or situations he faced the first time that caused him to be homeless. Those same triggers could be a problem.

I'm rooting for the guy, but so much is happening to him too quickly. the media has found his mother and an ex-wife who says his problems started when he experienced success the first time. Too much too soon could be a problem. he still has to work on his problem and getting control of his life.

Thanks, G., for posting this story. I heard a brief news report about this man, and a soundbite of his speaking voice yesterday. What a truly heartwarming story! I hope that he can succeed with this second chance, and get help along the way, so that he can slay those former demons.

Cat

You're welcome. I hope he stays focused,and get back on the right track.

That man's voice is a gift from God alright. I'm with Motown M, I'm concerned that too much may be happening too soon. The man's been in bad shape for the better part of a decade then, suddenly in less than a week, all of his problems are solved in one amazing swoop. How many times have we seen that as a recipe for disaster? All good luck to him though, he's already been mightly blessed.

The media just found its new product to pimp..hopefully they don t kill the poor man.why are they digging up his ex wife

great story!
    but like abfan i hope it all doesnt go pear shaped for him.the media are looking for anything and everything about his background.build 'em up and knock 'em down,its the only way these parasites know how to behave

I see he is going to be on Dr Phil and his family and they are going to pressure him to stay sober. This is a shame let the man do his work and THEN sit him down he doesnt need all of this right now he has been clean and sober for 2 years.

His [[Ted Williams) story, is the "feel good" story of the year much like Susan Boyles was last year or the year before.

Oh, I am pretty sure this will be a film one day.