Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
Exactly Bluebrock - for the most part, this has been a great forum for sharing stories, theories, ideas and facts. it's fun to hear other's take on things and learn more.

I sort of like Ross 83 too. I think the tracks are great but am not overwhelmed with Diana's vocals. sometimes she's just not delivering like she really could have. I think Pieces of Ice could have been stronger if the lyrics weren't so odd. And I actually like Girls lolol. I realize I might be in the minority here lolol. But it's fun and kitschy. would have made an exciting video too.
Ross83 could have been a good album, but Diana was never on board with this project. She was a a pain in the butt during the recording of it, and she was annoyed that a couple of strong tracks recorded for the project were taken off the tracklisting literally at the last minute but a couple of turkeys were left on there. The project was disjointed, Diana had little faith in it and this was the real start of the downward spiral with RCA. Musically it is probably a little stronger than the previous two efforts but without that killer track it had no real chance of being a monster hit. LETS GO UP should have been the first single. That is what Diana wanted but she was overruled , and that was basically the end of that.