If this story about Theo being let go by Duke is true it is truly a sad day in Four Tops history and the end of the line for me as a fan. After seeing Levi, Obie, Duke and Lawrence for many years I never thought they could continue with replacements. However when Lawrence passed and the other three guys were careful in selecting an incredible talent in Theo I felt it wasn't their fault a fellow member passed and they should be forced to stop because of this. Then when Levi became ill and the true voice of the group was gone I wondered as great as Theo is would people accept a different voice singing lead and I sat there many times when people walked out because he wasn't Levi. Yet through all this Theo showed great poise and grace in accepting that it wasn't that he wasn't great himself but it was that he was replacing a legend that caused those people to leave and didn't let it get to him. In the years since he has become the voice of the Tops especially to those who never saw Levi live. I also accepted Ronnie cause Duke, Levi and Obie approved and of course supported Roquel because he was Lawrences son and because in all cases replacements were made because of death or illness and kept the family spirit of the group. However if Duke now thinks he's gonna do whatever he wants and just throw out the guy who has carried the group and been loyal to him he can do it but I for one will not support him or the Tops anymore. Best wishes to you Theo Peoples.