OK, I heard this on Facebook, a very reliable source, I'll leave it at that. Theo Peoples -- my favorite and I believe the most talented singer out there in soul music today -- has been fired/pushed out, whatever you want to call it. REALLY? Are you FREAKING KIDDING ME?!!

And I have to believe that Theo, whom after all DID make it possible for tickets to continue to be sold, dates continue to be booked & for money to be earned...I have to believe that the man deserves FAR better than this. And having observed Theo up-close on several occasions, I can tell you that this man wasn't GIVEN a spot, Theo earned his spot the hard way.

Theo endured things which could've made a less resolute man shrivel from the spotlight. Imagine being CHOSEN by Levi, the man himself, to be his replacement. Imagine being walked out on, not because he wasn't GOOD enough, but simply because he wasn't a LIVING LEGEND, one of the most singular voices of any musical genre. Who could hope to replace Levi, a task which is simply an impossibility?

Yes its true and I purposely held off from posting this information here on this forum. It wasn't that I didn't believe it, it was just so freaking incredibly stupid that I had to let it digest, make some calls, talk to La Familia and let this thing marinate for a few hours. You guys have said all I wanted to say and more. Theo was fired from the group, end of story. My problem continues to be.....How in the hell do you fire the person who dam near single handedly brought the Four Tops back from the edge of oblivion and made them a viable in demand act ? Being an ex Tempt helped for sure, but as Juice so eloquently put it......Theo went through hell replacing the most irreplaceable singer to ever walk and sing on this planet. He went out before the crowds and did it his way, it took time but this man persevered when others would have undoubtedly failed.

This is how he is being paid for all these years of toiling in the trenches, being booed and heckled because he wasn't Mr. Stubbs ? This is how he's being rewarded for standing fast in the midst of his adversaries and singing his ass off. I recently saw the Four Tops out perform the Temptations this past summer and they received standing ovations for their performance as the crowd cheered and lavished affection upon the Four Tops that is normally reserved for The Tempts.

Theo I wish you much success , and no don't go back to The Temptations, Otis let you go and you made the Four Tops your own. Don't go back to them either, you are much better off without them. However I will forgive you if one of them gets down on his hands and knees and begs you to return. The way I understand it groveling remains in his vocabulary....plus I got a fresh set of knee pads that I'd be willing to loan him just in case he can't find a pair so we could expedite the process.