[REMOVE ADS]

"Stoned Love" on Jeopardy

America's favorite game show has some cool writers who come up with some great music questions on occasion, so for those of you who did not see tonight's episode, the 70s Supremes were featured on one of the questions.

The category was "Last Top Ten Hit So Far" and this was the last question of the whole game and it made the difference between winning and losing for the new champion. It read something like "Stoned Love in 1971 although it did not feature their legendary lead singer." [[I might be off a little bit on the wording.) The guy buzzed in right away and got it, and went on to win the game.

Other artists featured in the category were The Captain and Tennille and the Go-Gos, but that is all I can remember for the moment.

I saw it too. When I saw the category as Alexis was announcing it, I said hope "Stoned Love" makes cut. To my surprise!