[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stocks surging again today...All the Brexit hysteria fears turning into rubbish...Dow up close to 300 and NASDAC up almost 100...and S&P up about 35 points... Predictions from the anti-Brexit leaders were nothing but scare tactics...Markets will rise and fall...Brexit notwithstanding...That has already run it's course as an issue in our markets...

Quote Originally Posted by StuBass1 View Post
    Stocks surging again today...All the Brexit hysteria fears turning into rubbish...Dow up close to 300 and NASDAC up almost 100...and S&P up about 35 points... Predictions from the anti-Brexit leaders were nothing but scare tactics...Markets will rise and fall...Brexit notwithstanding...That has already run it's course as an issue in our markets...
    If you look again, the Dow plunged again. You're a little too quick with this. Step away from Fox news...LOL!

The markets are still very volatile because of this, and you're not going to see a lot of stability. The attack in Turkey probably didn't help, but don't get too smug.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    If you look again, the Dow plunged again. You're a little too quick with this. Step away from Fox news...LOL!

The markets are still very volatile because of this, and you're not going to see a lot of stability. The attack in Turkey probably didn't help, but don't get too smug.
    You should look again Soulster my friend...While I agree that smugness is never a characteristic any investor should employ...DJ is up well over 100 points today, as are all the other exchanges, as we speak...It's on a three day recovery...Markets are always volatile...if they weren't...I'd take all my money and throw it into the exchange as would everyone else and we'd all get very wealthy ...Doesn't work like that, but over time, history has shown us that the market will always be on an upward trajectory and market investments should be based on a ten year growth pattern...not based on day to day fluxuations, except the losses on Friday made investing on Monday very favorable...That said, the scare tactics some here in our country, including some leaders in our government, tried to use to convince us to convince our British cousins to vote with the remain faction failed,and quite frankly...some of those arguments put forth were admittedly quite foolish...like we will have another country to have to negotiate with???...So freaking what???... And now those same politicians are backing down from their claims...I don't consider it any of my business to tell the British what to do with their government, except to say that centralized governments, expecially a model where politicians from other countries become the ruling party for the politics and policies of another country can never be a good thing any more than we would accept 60% of our governments policies being made in Canada and Honduras being at the epicenter of our judicial system which is exactly what the UK was dealing with... Illegal immigration is a problem in our country...Due to the policies of Merkel and the EU...LEGAL immigration became the huge problem in the UK...The electorate there just said...enough is enough...I doubt they'll be the last...The EU has turned into Merkels great experiment...
    Last edited by StuBass1; 06-30-2016 at 12:18 PM.