[REMOVE ADS]

Who Is..........

Kim Kardashian and why does the media write about her?

Non African American women with ample behinds are often a fascination for mainstream media, hence Kim, Ice T's wife
    Coco, Jennifer Lopez, et al. Some of them may indeed have other things going for them, many are just airheads who look
    good in a bikini. All I know otherwise about Kim K is that she dates black men and made, like so many people seem wont to
    do these days, a sex tape. The tv watchers on the forum can probably tell you more about her...

pshark Guest
    She's the daughter of the late Robert Kardasian, OJ's lawyer from the infamous murder trial.
    She's also Bruce Jenner's step daughter, they have a reality show called The Kardasians
    Her father's disappointed reaction when OJ was found not guilty. He's the one with the streak of white in his hair.

Embed code is turned off for this vid

No wonder I have no idea who she is.

What about Kathy Griffith or is it Kathy Griffin? Who is she? I heard one clip saying she is doing New Years with Anderson Cooper and that she only gets paid if she keeps her mouth buttoned.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    No wonder I have no idea who she is.

What about Kathy Griffith or is it Kathy Griffin? Who is she? I heard one clip saying she is doing New Years with Anderson Cooper and that she only gets paid if she keeps her mouth buttoned.
    Damn, do you live under a rock? I live my entire life in the 70's, for the most part, and even I know who these people are. No wonder you think nobody knows who anybody is.

Kathy Griffin is an annoying comic[[?)

There's a whole bunch of other people I have no clue about. There's some vague ones but some of these household names I know nothing of! I'm gonna come up with a few more to get clued in about.

smark21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    Damn, do you live under a rock? I live my entire life in the 70's, for the most part, and even I know who these people are. No wonder you think nobody knows who anybody is.
    YOu'll have to be patient with Jobetrob, after all he thinks Diana Ross still rules the charts.

smark21 Guest
    Kim Kardashian and why does the media write about her?
    She's essentially replaced Paris Hilton as the young famous for being famous celebrity. Kim seems a little more intelligent than Paris. Kardashian reality shows are very popular on the E! Cable Channel. But in time she'll fade like Paris Hilton when someone younger and just as rich and trashy and willing to be a media whore surfaces.

pshark Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_james View Post
    Kathy Griffin is an annoying comic[[?)
    You got it half right. She's annoying but she ain't no comic. She likes to think she is

Pshark, that's why i put [[?) after comic. It's debatable.

Who is Owen Wilson?

Why did Lindsay Lohan come to media attention? Did one of my kids tell me that she was in a TV show with Paris Hilton?

Jobeterob, sweetie , turn on the E channel for one day. It will all come to you.

smark21 Guest
    Who is Owen Wilson?

Why did Lindsay Lohan come to media attention? Did one of my kids tell me that she was in a TV show with Paris Hilton?
    There is a website called Google. It's a search engine and it will lead you to sites that will give you information.

Wednesday night the three Kardashian Sisters are on Conan.

I don't do much TV; I read the News on the Net; I do use Google; but these blonde types that seem to get on the cover of People or some lesser magazine and who get a headline in Entertainment News............I wonder about them but not enough to Google them. The one liners from you guys are worth more and are much more to the point and way more fun.