[REMOVE ADS]

Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ album 30-times PLATINUM!!!!

My apologies, Marv, but while I don't mind seeing Diana Ross or Mary Wilson or Temptations' new releases / outside Motown material around here, themselves still and ever will be 90% identified with their material at Motown - not to stab the integrities of "Thriller", "Midnight Train To Georgia", "Could It Be I'm Falling In Love" "It's Your Thing" or "Ain't No Woman [[Like The One I've Got)" - but when it comes to Michael Jackson, Gladys Knight, Spinners, Isleys, or Four Tops, each ones whose succeeded in successfully consistent hit-making careers independent of Motown - I kinda feel that discussion of their later works be more appropriate in the General Detroit Soul board.
    Last edited by Ngroove; 05-14-2016 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngroove View Post
    My apologies, Marv, but while I don't mind seeing Diana Ross or Mary Wilson or Temptations' new releases / outside Motown material around here, themselves still and ever will be 90% identified with their material at Motown - not to stab the integrities of "Thriller", "Midnight Train To Georgia", "Could It Be I'm Falling In Love" "It's Your Thing" or "Ain't No Woman [[Like The One I've Got)" - but when it comes to Michael Jackson, Gladys Knight, Spinners, Isleys, or Four Tops, each ones whose succeeded in successfully consistent hit-making careers independent of Motown - I kinda feel that discussion of their later works be more appropriate in the General Detroit Soul board.

No problem Ngroove. To me, Michael Jackson will always be a Motown Artist, but I understand. He was the greatest!