[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: 2011

Smile 2011

Just thought I would get in early, to wish each and every one of you, all the very best for the New Year, and beyond. MOTOWN MAGIC MEMORIES forever....XXXX

honest man Guest

Happy new year to you and all the SDFpeople, this got me thinking what i would love to hear released in 2011, 1 the spinners complete motown anthology 2gladys knight and pips lost and found3fantatic 4 complete motown anthology 4shorty long complete motown anthology5marv johnson complete motown anthology6 DRATS love child expanded,these as well as complete motown singles[last chapter,to complete] the blinky sets, ivy jo hunter set the marvelettes vol 2,anything else would be a bonus,lastly the ruffin brothers remixfrom Midnite Johnny.happy healthy new year everybody, cheers.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you Paulo and everyone!

happy new year to all on sdf.bit late i only got back home today [[mon) i was in a web free zone.now me and the kids know what it was like in tudor times!

Je vous présente tous mes voeux de santé et de bonheur pour 2011. Best wishes for a healthy and happy 2011.

All my best wishes for 2001 go to all the posters who mean well, who care to listen to each other and respect each other.
    I've just been on a 3-week trip on the river Nile in Egypt, where I saw and touched many an ancient stone and statue, grave and graffiti... thus fulfilling a long term dream of mine.
    Still being in this ancient mood... who cares about Motown, which only happened a wink ago?