[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross Changes Setlist

I saw a couple clips of her cruise from a couple days ago. Chain Reaction and Mirror, Mirror are back. I don't remember her doing my favorite Chain since her October 2009 concerts in the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Koach View Post
    I saw a couple clips of her cruise from a couple days ago. Chain Reaction and Mirror, Mirror are back. I don't remember her doing my favorite Chain since her October 2009 concerts in the Netherlands.
    Good to know. She would get lynched if she didn't do "chain reaction" in Europe and Australia!

This is a large fundraiser - does it have some European or Australian connection?

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    This is a large fundraiser - does it have some European or Australian connection?
    No, it was the Tom Joyner cruise. He does it every year with classic acts. I think proceeds go to a scholarship fund.

Why do you think she added in Mirror Mirror and Chain Reaction?

What did she drop or did she drop anything?

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Why do you think she added in Mirror Mirror and Chain Reaction?

What did she drop or did she drop anything?
    Maybe she realized it was time for something fresh, or at least some songs she hasn't performed in a while. It could have been the audience. This cruise has mostly rhythm and blues and/or soul acts. MIRROR MIRROR was rather popular on the soul charts in the US. Can't say the same for CHAIN REACTION, though.

I think the hard core fans would be thrilled with Mirror Mirror.

saw her in atlantic city, she did Mirror Mirror, it was nice to hear her perform it instead of Why Do Fools Fall.........

Overall, WDFFIL, would be more popular and much better known with the public. It's one of her most popular concert songs. Maybe she is as sick of singing it as some fans are of hearing it - even if it was very popular!

she dropped Endless Love but I see she put it back in the show.
    when I saw her in atlantic city she performed a lot of songs she hasn't done in a while. like Reflections, Come See About Me, My world IS Empty. Mirror Mirror...Take Me Higher. only song I wasn't really keen on was Ease On Down The Road. I would preferred Brand New day or Carry on

When I saw her a few weeks ago, I was surprised that she dropped BABY LOVE and STOP! IN THE NAME OF LOVE. I've never been to a concert of hers where she didn't perform them.

I've never seen her sing SOMEDAY WE'LL BE TOGETHER, except for when she first went solo. She never sang it after that. It is one of my favorite songs.

RossHolloway Guest
    Wouldn't it be great if DR sang some 70's Supremes songs?

Quote Originally Posted by RossHolloway View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if DR sang some 70's Supremes songs?
    Yes, it would. My two favorite Supremes songs are Someday and Ladder. I would love to hear Diana sing Ladder.

She does minimal talking in her show, but it would also be nice for her to mention that the Supremes continued successfully after she left and then sing Ladder

sorry , she has to many of her own hits to sing 70s supremes songs. I would rather hear Remember Me or One Love In MY lIfetime....