[REMOVE ADS]

topdiva1 Guest

Pray for our queen of soul

Word is beginning to move about that the Queen Of Soul is in an extreme medical emergency - hoping this is not true - I ask you all to join with me in prayer for our Queen of Soul.

In case this is true, I join you.

Im sure you all have heard those twitter rumors flying around yesterday that she had passed and it was not true, I hope that she is ok though.

I just did not want to even deal with the thought. I heard the rumor but i just ignored it...Im not ready for this one just like Teena Marie...

In my belief system I pray...
    Father GOD in the name of your son our Savior Jesus...please...please.. please...sustain her Lord... just little longer and give her comfort. I ask this in your eternal name, AMEN.

This is the latest scuttlebutt I've heard. http://blackchristiannews.com/news/2010/12/aretha-franklin-is-told-she-has-less-than-a-year-to-live-but-god.html

Good news is that Aretha is home recovering. To even entertain a thought that her prognosis is grim would not be plausible at this point. You don't realize how much you need someone to be living examples of a musical institution until life rears its ugly head at you.