[REMOVE ADS]

Stop! In The Name Of Love

Which version is Mary And Florence on again? Was it the #1's cd or the 2000's Box Set?

Quote Originally Posted by aarondillon2011@gmail.com View Post
    Which version is Mary And Florence on again? Was it the #1's cd or the 2000's Box Set?
    The Diana, Mary and Flo version is on the pink box set.

Thanks mowest

are they not on the released version at all or is it Andantes AND M and F? i've been wondering that. Was thinking that M and F did the backgrounds and then the Andantes were added to fill in more background parts. if you compare the two, the Pink Box version has left background parts and i was wondering if they felt it was too empty so the Andantes added in

A live version...

Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    are they not on the released version at all or is it Andantes AND M and F? i've been wondering that. Was thinking that M and F did the backgrounds and then the Andantes were added to fill in more background parts. if you compare the two, the Pink Box version has left background parts and i was wondering if they felt it was too empty so the Andantes added in
    Sup_fan I believe you are correct in thinking that its a mix of both. In the chorus you can clearly hear the Andantes, but the "baby, baby's" in the verses you can very clearly hear Florence. My guess would be that it is both, as well.

I reckon it's both too as I can clearly hear Flo's treatment of vowels in the backing vocals.

Has anyone ever noticed, this song does not have any drum rolls etc, just full on drum beats!