[REMOVE ADS]

Reminder of the Dionne Warwick TV special

I think I have the date correct. it was mentioned on here that in honor of Black History Month, Dionne's first-ever TV special is being shown on the 29th. It is on the GET TV network or something like that.

Sadly that channel is not featured on my cable line-up but maybe some of you can get to see it and report back to us. A Youtube posting would be great if possible.

This is a previously broadcasted show from 1969
    29 February 2016 12:00 AM/ET [[Monday Night - Tuesday Morning)

The Dionne Warwick Special: Souled Out
    Featuring Burt Bacharach, Glen Campbell, And Creedence Clearwater Revival
    60 min Musical, Variety 1969

Dionne Warwick's guests include singer-songwriter Burt Bacharach, country star Glen Campbell, rock band Creedence Clearwater Revival, and comedian George Kirby. Originally aired September 17, 1969. Dionne Warwick, Burt Bacharach, Glen Campbell, John Fogerty, George Kirby

I would dearly love to see this. Sounds wonderful. Hope it finds it's way across the pond.

Did she do several TV specials around this time?

I hope someone records this. I would also love to see it. This channel is mostly available on antenna. My parents get this channel, will try to see if they can record it. It is also airing at 9 PM EST tonight [[and again at midnight).

This is one worth watching. I saw it back in the day with it originally aired.