Recent threads on another subject brought up the question about the Motown Cafes. dvus7, carole cucumber, and alanh all were wondering
about the status of the restaurants.

First and foremost, there were only ever 3 created. The first one was in New York City; the second in Las Vegas; and the third one in Orlando, Florida. I have been to the NYC one but not the other two. They are all closed as of now. The NYC closed first, followed by the Las Vegas, and finally by the Orlando. The restaurant had a double album menu showcasing the Temptations "All the Million Sellers" on the cover. I have an identical menu from NYC and Las Vegas which were really nice. A friend went to Las Vegas and that is how I got the Las Vegas one. I had gone to Florida and was in Orlando but by the time I went there the Orlando was closed. I believe that the NYC was the biggest, followed by LV, and Orlando was the smallest. The menus from both NYC and LV are virtually identical. I do not know what the Orlando was like.

Maybe other forum members can add additional information to this thread. I would like to see it expanded. I had high hopes when the NYC place opened that they would pop up everywhere. I do know there was one planned for Detroit, but it never came to be.