[REMOVE ADS]

Jermaine Jackson disses Donald Trump for comments about brother Michael

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/m...mments-n521976

Please, someone put Trump out of our misery!

Trump is the worst but by all accounts, MJ knew how the public viewed his face and it didn't make him happy or confident with his appearance.

What in the world - let me repeat myself for emphasis - what in the freaking world did his appearance have to do with him being one of Donald Trump's favorite artists and close personal friend? Can't this idiot simply answer a question without either name dropping or managing to disrespect somebody?

Your poor country!

He calls everyone "very good friends" of his. The truth is that he probably shook hands with someone and tries to make it sound like he personally knows everyone. In the case of MJ, he, like a true narcissist does, overdoes it.

MJ did mess with his face too much, truth to be told.. he wanted to be Miss Ross a little too much.,.
    http://www.polyvore.com/michael_jack...ng?id=14756036

it was the 80's..now, in the era of Adam Lambert, and Sam Smith topping the charts, things would have been much easier for him..
    Last edited by Jimi LaLumia; 02-20-2016 at 01:05 PM.

when Walter Yetnikoff saw the original cover for "Bad" he exploded.."No XXXXXXX way is THAT going to be the cover!!!!"...lol

Quote Originally Posted by jimi lalumia View Post
    when walter yetnikoff saw the original cover for "bad" he exploded.."no xxxxxxx way is that going to be the cover!!!!"...lol
    lol!!!!!!!!!

Trump is an ultimate troll.

In the north of England, "trump" is slang for "fart".

Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    Trump is the worst but by all accounts, MJ knew how the public viewed his face and it didn't make him happy or confident with his appearance.
    He is not. That would be Ted Cruz. I saw Trump make those comments and I don't see why anyone would get bent out of shape over them. He was mostly complimentary of Mike.
    Last edited by marv2; 02-21-2016 at 08:43 PM.

thomas96 Guest
    This is the worst election in recent memory. Trump vs. Hillary is likely and absolutely terrible. Trump is insane. But I don't see a problem with his comments here to be honest. There was no reason to say that but it's his opinion so whatever. Jermaine shouldn't be entering the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    This is the worst election in recent memory. Trump vs. Hillary is likely and absolutely terrible. Trump is insane. But I don't see a problem with his comments here to be honest. There was no reason to say that but it's his opinion so whatever. Jermaine shouldn't be entering the conversation.

I agree Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    MJ did mess with his face too much, truth to be told.. he wanted to be Miss Ross a little too much.,.
    http://www.polyvore.com/michael_jack...ng?id=14756036
    1) There is absolutely NO evidence whatsoever anywhere by anyone that MJ wanted to be like Diana Ross. None whatsoever! That was pulled out of someone's ass. The factual truth is that his father mentally abused him to the point where he thought he was ugly because of his nose, and decided to change it. He had such a negative body image that he kept doing the facial surgeries. He may have had some bad doctors, and/or he just kept having so many reconstructive surgeries that the cartilage in his nose was destroyed, even though some of them told him to stop. But, the man was wealthy and famous. Someone always had a price.

2) There is absolutely nothing in your link about what you suggested. All we got was a some artsy picture of MJ, and a claim that it was the original "Bad" cover, also probably untrue. Then we get a link to...high-heeled shoes????? What the...never mind...
    Last edited by soulster; 02-22-2016 at 04:37 PM. Reason: typos, added text for clarity

when Walter Yetnikoff saw the original cover for "Bad" he exploded.."No XXXXXXX way is THAT going to be the cover!!!!"...lol
    Cite credible evidence with link, please.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    He is not. That would be Ted Cruz. I saw Trump make those comments and I don't see why anyone would get bent out of shape over them. He was mostly complimentary of Mike.
    People got upset because Trump is wrong.

And, Ted Cruz is just as bad, except in different ways. Trump is the ultimate demagogue and a narcissist, and Cruz not only wants to turn the U.S. into a theocracy, but isn't even qualified to run for POTUS. The U.S. Constitution clearly states that the POTUS must be born on U.S. soil, and he was born in Canada.
    Last edited by soulster; 02-22-2016 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    1) There is absolutely NO evidence whatsoever anywhere by anyone that MJ wanted to be like Diana Ross. None whatsoever! That was pulled out of someone's ass. The factual truth is that his father mentally abused him to the point where he thought he was ugly because of his nose, and decided to change it. He had such a negative body image that he kept doing the facial surgeries. He may have had some bad doctors, and/or he just kept having reconstructive surgeries that the cartilage in his nose was destroyed, even though some of them told him to stop. but, the man was wealth and famous. Someone always had a price.

2) There is absolutely nothing in your link about what you suggested. All we got was a some artsy picture of MJ, and a claim that it was the original "Bad" cover, also probably untrue. Then we get a link to...high-heeled shoes????? What the...never mind...
    Well someone told Diane that Michael was trying to look like her and her response was..."I look like that?.......yuk! " True story.

Well someone told Diane that Michael was trying to look like her and her response was..."I look like that?.......yuk! " True story.
    Yep Marv. You are 100% correct there. That did indeed happen. I could add more but it is perhaps best that I don't at this moment.

read Walter Yetnikoff's auto biography which he wrote himself , about MJ's original album art, as pictured in my post, and Yent's reaction..it's 2016, let's not pretend that MJ didn't have a trans strain running through his blood, which is not a terrible thing.. Miss Ross was his mentor, and the rest is history http://www.amazon.com/Howling-at-Moo...lter+yetnikoff
    Last edited by Jimi LaLumia; 02-22-2016 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Yep Marv. You are 100% correct there. That did indeed happen. I could add more but it is perhaps best that I don't at this moment.

Well, I'm just saying what happened. I notice that it is not only you that is pulling back from saying everything that you want to say about a particular subject. I've doing it too in order to prevent fights and arguments. I've always refrained from saying EVERYTHING I know out of respect for the folks that told me! LOL! Anyway, continue...........hehehehehehehehe!

People got upset because Trump is wrong.

And, Ted Cruz is just as bad, except in different ways. Trump is the ultimate demagogue and a narcissist, and Cruz not only wants to turn the U.S. into a theocracy, but isn't even qualified to run for POTUS. The U.S. Constitution clearly states that the POTUS must be born on U.S. soil, and he was born in Canada.
    He also seems to be allergic to telling the truth. A habitual liar is what he is.

He also seems to be allergic to telling the truth. A habitual liar is what he is.
    All the while he goes around calling everyone else a liar.

read Walter Yetnikoff's auto biography which he wrote himself , about MJ's original album art, as pictured in my post, and Yent's reaction..it's 2016, let's not pretend that MJ didn't have a trans strain running through his blood, which is not a terrible thing.. Miss Ross was his mentor, and the rest is history http://www.amazon.com/Howling-at-Moo...lter+yetnikoff
    OK, i'll take your word for it and read your book.

Still, it's only someone's opinion that he wanted to be D.Ross. I never fully trust the words of a drug addict.

All the while he goes around calling everyone else a liar.
    He also idolizes Jesse Helms!