[REMOVE ADS]

pshark Guest

Victim Of Email Atack

My email was hacked into Thursday and all my contacts got spammed from the hacker.
    So anybody here that got an email from my attacker, DO NOT OPEN UP ANY ATTACHMENTS OR LINKS. I was on the phone with my internet provider for about 45 min to straighten this mess out. May these bastards drop dead!
    I apologize for any inconveniences.

Sorry to hear this, Shark. The same thing happened to me and my Gmail account was hacked. I couldn't convince the powers that be at Gmail that I was who I was, so I ended up letting the account go and switched to Yahoo. I hope you have better luck.

Thanks for the heads up, PShark. Sorry about your account.

pshark Guest
    Thanks Ralph & Chi. It seems that everything is ok now. I got you on my contact Chi so you've must've been spammed. I'm sorry.
    There's somebody here, I won't mention his name, who couldn't put 2 & 2 together and figure out that I was the victim and not the
    attacker.
    I'd like to rid the world of these cockroach slime geeks who has nothing else better to do than try to make life miserable for everybody else.
    By any means necessary!

pshark Guest
    Again I apologize to all my contacts. I hope this never happens again