[REMOVE ADS]

Spike lee documentary "michael jackson's journey from motown to off the wall"

The documentary will come in a bundled package of a remastered "Off The Wall" which will be available Feb. 26th. The video touches on The Jacksons leaving Motown, the recording process of my favorite Michael album and is full of never before seen footage. I definitely plan to get this.

I'll probably get it just for the doc if the price is right, but i'll toss the CD.

Another remastered copy of "Off the Wall"? Sounds unnecessary to help sell the DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Another remastered copy of "Off the Wall"? Sounds unnecessary to help sell the DVD.
    Again, it's a worthless remaster!

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Again, it's a worthless remaster!
    I only have the cd of "Off The Wall" that came out in the 2000 I believe . It's always been my favorite Michael recording so I don't mind investing in a better sounding version even though I know that there have been previous remasters

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    I only have the cd of "Off The Wall" that came out in the 2000 I believe . It's always been my favorite Michael recording so I don't mind investing in a better sounding version even though I know that there have been previous remasters
    What makes you think it's going to sound better? It may sound worse.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    What makes you think it's going to sound better? It may sound worse.
    I'll take that chance

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    I have the original vinyl album from the week it was released. I haven't played it in years, but I think I will soon.

I'm good with the original CBS CD with the original mixes. I removed the pre-emphasis so the frequency response would be correct.