[REMOVE ADS]

Im addicted to facebook

As a marketing tool for my dj work its great..Im sharing lots of my favourite photos as well but it can get a bit addictive dosent it ? i find myself checking facebook all the time but Ive caught up with people I havent seen for years so im enjoying the experience so far..

Finally, something we can agree on.

ha ha cheers Timmyfunk but certainly not Ms. Ciccone...

Always remember that in the end, I don't take myself that seriously, whether we're agreeing or disagreeing.
    Happy Holidaze!!!!!!

I am addicted to Facebook too...I have a lot more personal friends there than I do on MySpace, I post videos there [[which I don't do on MySpace), and I also play games there. Fun site...just wish I could get more pics up there!!

Best,

Mark

Facebook can be very addictive. Sometimes, I have to "back away from the computer" and take a break from FB

u know after hearing my girl was on twitter..I finally went over there...its about the same, just faster and less clutter than facebook and everyone and I mean everyone is on twitter

pshark Guest
    You just need to watch out for what type of messages you receive. Folks accts are being hacked into and virus infected links are being sent to the fb friends.
    One message to look out for is "Hey So & So, I just saw this video of you, lol, what were you doing?. With that message is a virus infected video that can
    steal information on your computer if you open it.

I believe my email addy was hacked through Facebook, but I can't prove it. At any rate the hacking was a hassle and I lost many email addresses because of it that were important to me. I've decided to steer clear of FB for now.

Hey i understand about addiction,i'm addicted to breathing[been trying to quit for years]been to the seminars and i still can't stop breathing[although i do it less in public now days]i'm gonna beat this cursed thing if it kills me!!